Reviews for Double Date
cheesecakepudding chapter 1 . 10/31/2018
I know it's the end of 2018. Far gone are they days of Gilmore girls and you wrote this long ago but still. I started watching the show 2 months ago and from the first episode I knew Luke had to be it but the show never seemed to do it for me. This was very well written, marvellous job on the characters. This was heartwarming and also sad considering how it turned out in the show
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
This is so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This story should be updated. You must know that. It's the number 1 on favorites under JavaJunkie less than 5000 words... Break the barrier. You wrote a really great beginning. Finish it. Please...
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was a lovely story! Very sweet, very believable and in character, and definitely how the episode should have ended ;) thanks for writing!
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really liked this tory. It was in character and really realistic. Kept up with the episode and yet had your own twist. Great story
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I absolutely loved this.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
this was cute...too bad it was a oneshot
Jewels12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Just popped in to say how much I adore this story. It's always been one of my favourites. It's funny, but I just realized now after reading it for the third...(ieth) time, that I haven't yet reviewed. And being a contributer myself, I know how precious reviews can be. Thus, I commend you on a brilliant effort!
Crazedlover16.5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
i love that way more then roon
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
aw :d loved it.

i'm about to go see if you have a sequel. if you don't... why isn't there a sequel!

i love this fic! :D
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I'm hoping you're going to write more
MAVDP chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
LOL, this really is how Double Date should have gone LOL ;)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Very sweet story. I'd love tp see it continued. Thanks.
ifallthraindrops chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aww, this is adorable! I love, it's so cute!
Accentlover31 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005