Reviews for Double Date
ScarecrowMax chapter 1 . 1/12/2017
This is so cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
This story should be updated. You must know that. It's the number 1 on favorites under JavaJunkie less than 5000 words... Break the barrier. You wrote a really great beginning. Finish it. Please...
Lorelai the Coffee Slayer chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This was a lovely story! Very sweet, very believable and in character, and definitely how the episode should have ended ;) thanks for writing!
KamiNytha chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I really liked this tory. It was in character and really realistic. Kept up with the episode and yet had your own twist. Great story
Potterworm chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I absolutely loved this.
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
this was cute...too bad it was a oneshot
Jewels12 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Just popped in to say how much I adore this story. It's always been one of my favourites. It's funny, but I just realized now after reading it for the third...(ieth) time, that I haven't yet reviewed. And being a contributer myself, I know how precious reviews can be. Thus, I commend you on a brilliant effort!
Crazedlover16.5 chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
i love that way more then roon
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
aw :d loved it.

i'm about to go see if you have a sequel. if you don't... why isn't there a sequel!

i love this fic! :D
Jaigagne chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I'm hoping you're going to write more
MAVDP chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
LOL, this really is how Double Date should have gone LOL ;)
J.Stone chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Very sweet story. I'd love tp see it continued. Thanks.
ifallthraindrops chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Aww, this is adorable! I love, it's so cute!
Accentlover31 chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
Really good fic!
CIAChick chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Aw this is so cute! I love the twist on this, that the double date was their first date as well. Hee! I don't know if you're planning to write more, but I definitely think it would be nice to see an addition to this. : ) Wonderful job.