Reviews for If Only They Knew
Ruby Emeraldfire chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Very sad story, but i loved it. I wuz crying while reading this (pathetic, am i?). Anyways, I absollutely loved it.

And one more thing:

I will never listen to a song, never watch a movie or television show, and I will spit on every movie poster with Hilary Duff’s face on it. I wanna be a member of PAHDAHCS!

robins1fan chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
In everyone of these things right after Robin/Dick dies Starfie/Kori commits suicide! Everyone!Why? What has Starfire ever done 2 u?
ANNIE chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
sad story, i cried. i'm sry to hear bout ur friends and fam, u have great talents in writing, keep it up!
Sersee Grayson chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
sad... so so sad
WeLcOmE2pArAdIsE chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
I'm really sorry you've had problems with suicide. Not you personally, sorry, just familiy and friends. I had a friend like that, and I would never make fun of anything so tragic. I thought this was very sad, but very good. Thanks.

Summer

Live life to the fullest :)
thefollyofmolly chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
This story was amazing. The last part took my breath away, litterally.

Great job. *hugs* I would have probably woke up crying if I had a dream like that...

*faves*
RobinStarfire chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
This is so sad-Boohoo.I am seriously about 2 at least they sortta died job writing!
amber chapter 1 . 6/16/2005
you made me cry! i am sorry 2 here about the suicides.i know what it is like. great story.i loved it!
Terra chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Omg how sad,my Bf Tessa tryed to kill herself with a thumb tack.I know it sounds weird but she did try and all she got was a few pricks in her skin.

Terra
Moonlady9 chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
how sad! i cried bree, it was superbly written.

and ur welcome, i'll always be here for you don't u ever forget that and i love you more than a sister adn u know that too,

jozy
frankiewode chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
that..(sobs)...was the...(starts crying again)...most..heartbr...sniffs)...heartbreaking...fic...i...have...ever...read...(wipes tear from eye)
Jeanniestorm chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
That was so sad! Very nice.
pnaixrose chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I love it! It's so sad yet sweet. It's perfect!
Gecko Osco chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
My my my. Well, that was certainly heavy issues there...but you wrote them wonderfully.

I'm sure you get this all the time, but sorry about your loved ones who have commited suicide. If it is any cosolation, you do them honor in your writing.

By the by, I liked your chapter of "Home" ( 11 I think) but I was just to lazy to review. I have a serious case of senioritis...but, it's almost going to be over because I graduate in two days! It was cute how Star couldn't find her diary.

Seriously, good job in tackling a serious issue and wrting it well, not many writers here can, but you are one of them. Keep up the good work.

Osco
Princess of stars chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wow this was very good. I think you did an awsome job! I only wish that they could come back...oh maybe as robin and starfire...anyway that is just where my mind is right now, pay no heed. Good job!