Reviews for Scientific Method
SleepingSeeker chapter 10 . 2/1
Very very nice way to end a great story!
SleepingSeeker chapter 8 . 2/1
This was my favorite chapter, no surprise, because I love ROMANCE! And LeoxKarai are my OTP! XD
SleepingSeeker chapter 6 . 2/1
Fascinating and inventive. I really enjoy this fresh take on their origins!
MsMarvelDuckie chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
This was an amazing tale, and you really did a great job of reinventing their origins. I loved the Donnie/April scenes, that whole part of Don and Mikey at her apartment, and the scene with Raph and the hangover cure. Great stuff! Loved it!
loveless-sempai chapter 7 . 7/17/2013
Awww,the last scene was the cutest thing everz! :D
Greenhemoglobin chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
its churring actually( according to fic lore ) and turtles do make some weird sounds youtube it lol
tmntlover2013 chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
Great job on the story I liked it alot, keep up the great work and keep on writing.
Sensibly Insane chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
This is awesome. I love the meanings behind this, that family can pull through the greatest of odds and the consequences of betrayal. I also loved how you portrayed the characters and the reversal of roles between Leo and Raph.
sunbune chapter 10 . 5/16/2007
such a wonderful story, all the way around! and aww, what an ending. Brought a tear to my eye.

I really loved it- thanks for writing it!
sunbune chapter 9 . 5/16/2007
Attaboy, Donny! That's right, stand up to Casey!

The image of Raph's sai sticking out of Casey's television had me rolling with laughter. But nothing was funnier than Don saying he had a GPS that could track down Leo- that was like something straight out of the old cartoon.

and... Leo's back! hurray!
sunbune chapter 8 . 5/16/2007
you ever see a dog kick its leg while somebody's rubbing its tummy? Well, your fic here has me kicking my leg like that.

yee-haw, Leo and Karai! That's What I'm Talking About! Yum yum yum. Those two are made for each other.

Casey's phone calls were funny- but, ugh, I REALLY wish he didn't exist. And as for waking up with Donny and Mikey- yaay! So much cuteness! I have a real soft spot for sleepovers. Might even need to draw this one... we'll see!

I don't think Don would've gotten quite that upset over Casey's comment. But I'm glad that it pissed April off- it should have!

Ok, last note: Turtle purring.

Nearly _died_ imagining that. So much goodness! Jeez I hope they really can purr! Ok back to the story. _
sunbune chapter 7 . 5/16/2007
best yet, really wonderful chapter. When Mikey promised splinter that they'd all come back- wow. That really tugged the old heart strings. and I think you handled the Raph/Leo scene expertly. Yes, that really is how they'd behave, if Leo was ever the 'rogue' turtle and Raph had to reason with him.

and then the sleepover with April. Squee! Lucky April! Mwawh! the fluff-ness! Must... have... more!
sunbune chapter 6 . 5/16/2007
woo, what a story.
sunbune chapter 5 . 5/16/2007
“Its amazing how fast one can run when a mysterious message is left on one’s answering machine.”

LOL! loving it. And speaking of loving, this chapter has the BEST. TITLE. EVER.

snicker snicker _
sunbune chapter 4 . 5/16/2007
the thought of April as a swivel-chair speed demon really cracked me up!

I love your characterization of April, and I'm so happy that her apartment is Don's home away from home. Yay Don/April!