Reviews for Kidnapped!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2014
I still love Eric the fop never Christine oh well lets not go there

Everything Eric had he had to work for R he got by been born in the rich family
with good looks so what

Love like Eric's comes only very very seldom, I wish I could find an Eric.
Stephania de Chagny chapter 16 . 3/1/2010
Finally! Somebody else loves Raoul!
Oreal770 chapter 16 . 7/29/2009
poor christine...

YOU KILLED ERIK! I KILL YOU! :)

relli gd :)
Queen of the Skye chapter 16 . 7/1/2009
oh, i like it. even if raoul is really a silly pansy, he is okay in this story.
Queen of the Skye chapter 7 . 7/1/2009
oh. my. god. you actually like raoul? i don't believe it!
xBrainsx chapter 16 . 11/23/2008
Wow great story. I wanted to wait until the end of it to review cause then I can give better comments. I really enjoyed this story thanks for aing a weekend go faster
jafarjasmineforever2005 chapter 16 . 10/18/2008
Absolutely brilliant. Sure, I may not have liked you much at first after the mean reviews and the reports. Though I removed them anyway (Most of them. I'll be redoing a lot without any lyrics.), I think it's time I give myself up. When a story is good it deserves to be recognized no matter how you may feel about the person who wrote it. I was wrong, you were right. Anyway to the review, you did a great job keeping them in character very well. And you had amazing discriptions. I say you should keep this up.
Kchan88 chapter 16 . 7/29/2006
Bravo, what a good ending! I loved the sweet moment between Raoul and Melissa there at the end. Raoul and Christine can finally be happy now, and that is awseome! Thanks for mentioning my fic, by the way! I hope to see more works from you soon. My new one should be up soon as well!
ForeverwoodPOTOfan chapter 16 . 7/25/2006
Fabulous ending!

Some editing and spell-checking would've helped, but the story itself is never disappointing.

Loved it! :D
Desepere Romantique chapter 16 . 7/23/2006
YAY! BRAVA, BRAVA, BRAVISSIMA! I'm so glad you finnished! It was phantastic! i loved it, loved it, LOVED it!

But where do you nominate, and for what? (go me for being ever so observant.)

And, please don't shoot me because i KNOW this is annoying from experiance but... do you think you could...seeing as you're a great author and all...maybe read my phics and, if you like them, maybe recomend them? Because i know that people look at the stories that you've recomended. I know i have. So, if it isn't too much trouble...
Lunasariel chapter 16 . 7/22/2006
YAY! RAOUL TO THE RESCUE, for the final time! A true masterpice of R/C, m'dear. I have enjoyed every word of this fic, and hope to hear more from you in the future! Write on!
jtbwriter chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
Finally! LOL!

That was good-thanks for a brave Raoul and Christine-and

for the way their daughter understood who her "real" father

was-Raoul!

Thanks for an interesting and involving story!
Romance-luver222 chapter 16 . 7/21/2006
That chapter was so sweet. Raoul is such a sweet heart and hero. I love him. You did a fabulous job! Keep up the great work!
Aurora28 chapter 15 . 6/23/2006
Wow, you really know how to keep readers on edge! I'm really excited for when you add more! The suspense is building! I'll be really sad when it's over, you are an amazing writer. congradulations!
Kchan88 chapter 15 . 6/21/2006
Good chapter! Nice Raoul and Christine fluff there, and I'm glad to see that Raoul loves Melissa as his own. But what a cliffhanger, please update soon!