Reviews for Rictus
ramblin' rambler chapter 17 . 2/16
I loved it. I hope we will get to see a sequel in the future :)

Thanks!
missmarthanightingale chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
That was a pretty incredible story! Hats off to you.
Kcozad chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love your story. Are you going to write the 3rd day? Sounded like a great idea
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I've just started reading NCIS fanfics, and I've gotta say this is the best I've found. I've always loved Tony, and really like how you dug deep into some of his back-story and under all those layers he has around himself. Great read.
NCISVU chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
This story consumed all my free time this past weekend. I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Jimelda chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Wow. Just. Wow. There is nothing I can say that will be have even a fraction of an impact that this fic has, but I'm going to stumble my way around this review anyway. I've been meaning to read this for a long time, it's one of those fics that everyone in the fandom instinctively knows, and now I understand why. In a fairly short number of chapters, you've gotten to the heart of DiNozzo and Gibbs' relationship, unearthed some of their demons, and wrote an explanation of their first meeting that is at least worthy of a two-parter on the actual show. I would have loved to see an episode like this, but honestly you did a better job than the writers themselves would have. This will forever be canon in my mind as to why Tony left Baltimore. Because really, nothing else could top it.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a meaningful piece of fanfiction and share it with the rest of us. You truly are one of the best authors I have ever seen in this fandom, and every piece of writing of yours that I read just strengthens that opinion. Again, thank you. This was more than worth the 7 hours I spent today reading it. And I would do it a thousand times over in a heartbeat.

Cheers,
Jimelda
TriggerHappyJax chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Simply awesome! Thanks for the great read!
TriggerHappyJax chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
My God you are such a talented writer. The last line in this chapter is breathtaking...you raise the bar extremely high.
Yoline Nimai chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Well, what can I say? You sure know how to write! I had a great time reading your story, so thank you!
Fluffybird chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
It does not look like you come around here any more but in case you do, I enjoyed this a lot and will go see what else you have in the cupboard. Hopefully you are out writing a life or two. Thanks for writing.
Blood Zephyr chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Man, I wish there were more fics of this caliber. Especially the Gibbs-meets-Tony variety... I've read this one several times, but some new stuff would be lovely...
Mikkalea Luna chapter 17 . 2/17/2013
Like so many others (I think), this was the first NCIS fanfiction I read. And from that moment on I was addicted...

The moment I finished "Rictus" I started searching for a new story. And after that for another one... So it is really your fault that I couldn't review earlier, because I just had to read story after story :-D

Reading your story felt like seeing a real episode. The case seemed so real and you had me guessing until the end.
The same goes for your characterization. The way Gibbs and Tony acted and talked is a perfect match for the show. You made me hate Lucas, but still feel for him. And then there was Rob Kelly and his twisted mind...

I could go on an on, and still would only find positive things to say! There is nothing in this story, that I didn't like! And I will definitely read "Rictus" again. Are you still planning on writing the sequel?

Thanks for sharing this great fanfiction with us!
DreamingSkies chapter 17 . 2/13/2013
This story was incredible. I procrastinated studying for my final because this was simply too good to leave hanging. You wrote it so well that I'm actually feeling scared right now! haha. I wish Lucas didn't have to act as he did towards Tony in the end though. Please post more stories!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/6/2013
For some reason I said 'awwwww' very loudly at the end of this chapter. I'm not sure why. This continues to impress.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I'm going to say something to you that I have never said to anyone before, ever.
Stop writing fanfiction.
You're simply too good to be wasting your time here - this is a place for writers to hone their skill and grow, but you have one of the most well written and appealing writing styles I've ever laid eyes on, and while I suppose there is always room for improvement, I can't see much here. I've read almost every story of yours, and I've been blown away each time. If you haven't already, I strongly encourage you to write your own orignal work. I would buy anything you write, honestly, and I think most people would say the same. I apologize for my little rant here, but I really, really wanted to express how much you've impressed me with your work. Well done, sir.