Reviews for Rictus
Talktidy chapter 17 . 5/5
Hi,

Gosh, this was good!

You are very talented. Fantastic prose – you have a great way with words, a well constructed plot and the characterisation is exceptional.

I thought your bad guy was particularly odious and the justifications in his mind for what he had done, also well done. Even better that Gibbs saw right through that.

Tidy
Mira chapter 17 . 2/24
I really enjoyed this story - the writing is clear and the characterization is excellent (and I didn't recognize the plot structure till the note pointing it out despite having read the ABC Murders several times). I'm really glad I stopped over here from Archive of Our Own (my usual spot for NCIS reading). Thanks for the fic!
lmill123 chapter 11 . 2/4
I just came across this story and I am enjoying reading it. What Gibbs should have done was tell Tony and picked up the phone and told dispatch was that the guy got his own daugher killed because he wanted to play politics and get credit for a case that didn't belong to him. As Tony's partner told him after hitting him that Tony was right. He had painted a target on his own daugher.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Incredible story...you're very gifted.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
Nice
dreamerlc chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
This was great :)
blackpearrlgurl chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
This is excellent work. You've encapsulated Gibbs, Tony and Ducky really well and the investigation itself was very well written and detailed. This story is absolutely brilliant and deserves high praise.

Forgive me for not putting this in my favorites though, you've written the details for the case so realistically that I don't want to reread about those three little girls again. As naive as this sounds, I don't want to believe that anyone, let alone a dad, would ever do something so heinous. The fact that I continued reading after learning about what happen to the first child is actually a testament to how engaging 'Rictus' is.

Really though, kudos to your brilliant writing skills!
ramblin' rambler chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
I loved it. I hope we will get to see a sequel in the future :)

Thanks!
missmarthanightingale chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
That was a pretty incredible story! Hats off to you.
Kcozad chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I love your story. Are you going to write the 3rd day? Sounded like a great idea
fanaticbookworm247 chapter 17 . 5/6/2013
I've just started reading NCIS fanfics, and I've gotta say this is the best I've found. I've always loved Tony, and really like how you dug deep into some of his back-story and under all those layers he has around himself. Great read.
NCISVU chapter 17 . 4/22/2013
This story consumed all my free time this past weekend. I loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Jimelda chapter 17 . 4/21/2013
Wow. Just. Wow. There is nothing I can say that will be have even a fraction of an impact that this fic has, but I'm going to stumble my way around this review anyway. I've been meaning to read this for a long time, it's one of those fics that everyone in the fandom instinctively knows, and now I understand why. In a fairly short number of chapters, you've gotten to the heart of DiNozzo and Gibbs' relationship, unearthed some of their demons, and wrote an explanation of their first meeting that is at least worthy of a two-parter on the actual show. I would have loved to see an episode like this, but honestly you did a better job than the writers themselves would have. This will forever be canon in my mind as to why Tony left Baltimore. Because really, nothing else could top it.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a meaningful piece of fanfiction and share it with the rest of us. You truly are one of the best authors I have ever seen in this fandom, and every piece of writing of yours that I read just strengthens that opinion. Again, thank you. This was more than worth the 7 hours I spent today reading it. And I would do it a thousand times over in a heartbeat.

Cheers,
Jimelda
TriggerHappyJax chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Simply awesome! Thanks for the great read!