Reviews for Rictus
bleeb90 chapter 17 . 8/21
Harsh and beautiful. A wonderful read.
DarkGhana chapter 17 . 2/22
I have really enjoyed reading this! Thanks!
The Seven of Us chapter 17 . 1/23
I don't normally read NCIS fanfictions because very few people have the talent for mysteries-adventure and drama and snark (and I love your snark, you should seriously write some scripts for NCIS) yes, mystery no. But you are just downright amazing and I didn't even finish this before I backed up and just read the entire thing to my grandmother, who I think loved this more than I did. Thank you for sharing your talent and I look forward to reading more.
sat1 chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
Really good story!
missblueeyes63 chapter 17 . 10/27/2015
enjoyed the read. :)
siddigfan chapter 17 . 8/25/2015
This has to be one of my fave fanfics of any fandom of all time!
Talktidy chapter 17 . 5/5/2015

Gosh, this was good!

You are very talented. Fantastic prose – you have a great way with words, a well constructed plot and the characterisation is exceptional.

I thought your bad guy was particularly odious and the justifications in his mind for what he had done, also well done. Even better that Gibbs saw right through that.

Mira chapter 17 . 2/24/2015
I really enjoyed this story - the writing is clear and the characterization is excellent (and I didn't recognize the plot structure till the note pointing it out despite having read the ABC Murders several times). I'm really glad I stopped over here from Archive of Our Own (my usual spot for NCIS reading). Thanks for the fic!
lmill123 chapter 11 . 2/4/2015
I just came across this story and I am enjoying reading it. What Gibbs should have done was tell Tony and picked up the phone and told dispatch was that the guy got his own daugher killed because he wanted to play politics and get credit for a case that didn't belong to him. As Tony's partner told him after hitting him that Tony was right. He had painted a target on his own daugher.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/1/2014
Incredible're very gifted.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 17 . 9/4/2014
dreamerlc chapter 17 . 8/15/2014
This was great :)
blackpearrlgurl chapter 17 . 5/17/2014
This is excellent work. You've encapsulated Gibbs, Tony and Ducky really well and the investigation itself was very well written and detailed. This story is absolutely brilliant and deserves high praise.

Forgive me for not putting this in my favorites though, you've written the details for the case so realistically that I don't want to reread about those three little girls again. As naive as this sounds, I don't want to believe that anyone, let alone a dad, would ever do something so heinous. The fact that I continued reading after learning about what happen to the first child is actually a testament to how engaging 'Rictus' is.

Really though, kudos to your brilliant writing skills!
ramblin' rambler chapter 17 . 2/16/2014
I loved it. I hope we will get to see a sequel in the future :)