Reviews for Work and Play
Pearl Hikari chapter 9 . 11/19/2012
Enzan cant cook Enzan cant cook

I'm sorry, but that made me laugh so hard. Raw & burnt at the same time, pure genius!
Pearl Hikari chapter 2 . 11/19/2012
WOW, THIS WAS BRILLIANT. I loved the idea of Netto & Enzan being older & working for each other. I liked how everyone was like I imagined they would be when they are older. I wish you could make a next chapter, even though this was a little outdated. (I only started to like RockMan in 2011.) Thanks for listening! D
yu-chanxhi-tan chapter 14 . 6/2/2011
Oooh, I can really see this scenario play out for real. You keep then quite IC in this. Great job! I was looking forward for more interaction between Netto/Enzan and Blues/Rock. But, oh, well, thanks for sharing
Sharingan Kyuubi chapter 6 . 9/17/2007
I remember the starpotter thing... I wonder if when the anime/game/manga was made it was a "Star Wars" "Harry Potter" thing... gm...
Xstarlight-dragonX chapter 14 . 7/27/2007
I really liked this a lot! I was wondering if you had a sequel planned? It would be really neat to see them trying to adjust to living together. Plus, watching Netto get a bit of revenge on Enzan's father would be hilarious.
Missy chapter 14 . 1/7/2007
I love this story! You did such a wonderful job on it!
tchingchow chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
Aw...heehee awesome job.
Spellcasterz chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
Wow. Work and Play's finally finished. This was great. Laika's rookies are nothing compared to a 12 year old Netto. _ This was a very nice take on what the trio's adult lives could be. I'm almost sorry that this is finished. Well, I can't wait until you update your other stories on your homepage though. Hope you do more Enzan/Netto fluffyness in the future.

Ja ne,

Spellcasterz
Freaky Person O.o chapter 14 . 3/10/2006
WAI! Cuteness!
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 14 . 3/9/2006
Kawaii! . Laika's rookies are nothing after Netto... XD And really fluffy ending. Great fic Neko-sama!
blackcat chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
Please update soon.
Freaky Person O.o chapter 13 . 10/3/2005
13 chapters and counting. Wow. If you make it to chapter 20 or beyond with no fluff I think you'll break a world record. And the top says it's romance too... wow..
Rockies chapter 13 . 10/1/2005
I'm liking this so far. The dynamics between them is fun to watch, and I like your take on their adult lives. I look forward to more. _
Ranma Higurashi chapter 13 . 9/29/2005
Heh...UPDATE SOON~!
Spellcasterz chapter 13 . 9/28/2005
You updated, yay! Nice chapter. What did Enzan mean about Netto's program? I didn't get that part. Never thought I'd see Laika bored._ Wonder where's this park they're going to is. Oh well. Update, update, update! Also update your other fics!

Ja ne,