Reviews for Shattered Innocence
angelofdarkmistandrain chapter 11 . 1/21/2008
I thought it was great! You are an absolutely amazing writer and I think that Chapter 11 is great, and very...what's the word...solemn? Yeah, solemn. You really portrayed Cassandra's feelings well and I love the evil Stanton thing!
Dlbn chapter 11 . 1/15/2008
That was a good chapter. Finally, some Follower-Goddess action going on. Yay!

angelofdarkmistandrain chapter 7 . 1/12/2007
OMG, I love it. You are such a great writer, and so eclectic! It's sad and sickly,and just all in all great!
Dlbn chapter 7 . 12/21/2006
Yay!Another chapter!I had a feeling it was was so very cool.I can't wait to see how her family life changes(Evil laugh)

Disco-Dancing on the Roof chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
*is seriously wishing Cassandra wouldn't be sad* I hate it when people are sad! (But yet, my favorite fics are angsty. Guess I'm just a masochist.) It makes me all itchy and depressed when people cry - I just want them to feel better.
angelalways17 chapter 7 . 12/20/2006
Very interesting. Was Jason really kissing Kelly or was that an illusion or something? I hope you update soon.

xoxo
Dlbn chapter 6 . 12/11/2006
Oh...is that who I think it is?Hope so.I'll be sitting on the edge of my seat, waiting for the next chapter!

angelalways17 chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
I love your story! Can't wait til you update!

xoxo
Dlbn chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I wouldn't know anything about her past, even if someone did a mind sweep on !But I can't wait to see what happens at Planet Bang on Cassandra's first night there...!

Nymbis chapter 4 . 9/30/2005
haha. i like nerd!nun!Cassandra. i think it suits her . im a lot like that, cept i have no inner cravings to do bad things...no inner urges at all...oO

i'll email you if you want with ideas...once i think of some lol

!nym!
allisonc chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
yay! you updated! that was a good chapter! but you need to make sure to kill that alana bitch
Your favorite little author chapter 2 . 9/28/2005
good chap again...don't worry not sending a long review this time lol...any way good chap
Your favorite little author chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
dud good writter, i think i told u that b4... i like ur idea for cassandra...i really don't know n e thing about her 2 b honest exept stanton really did treat her like crap, i really don't like the way he is or how he SUDDENLY likes serena in the 2nd book, in the first it seemed like he like vanessa, i mean he gave her a pillow and everythin! but cassandra he was a big jerk to...n e way good chap
Everto Angelus chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
I have a cousin a bit like Alana. But she's thirty-four, has a sixteen-year-old son, and her mother had her when she was seventeen. They're kinda a messed-up family...
Everto Angelus chapter 3 . 9/28/2005
Ooh, I just noticed the updates in my inbox.