Reviews for Technicolor
Schwindt chapter 1 . 3/4
That was a really interesting OS about Sasuke I just read! His thoughts and feelings are well-described and your writing is quite fluid.
I do not know if you are still active on that account, but I have something to ask to you... Could I translate this OS into French? I would give you all the credits and do anything else to please you, but I would understand if you did not want me to do it...
Julyz111 chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Oh My God. Goddamit Sasuke... tt Why do people hate Sasuke so much anyway? He has such a tragic story :(
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
...Whoa. Really well-written.

It's a pretty good analysis of Sasuke's thoughts and feelings, and it has that sorrowful, bittersweet tinge to it that I always like.

Good job. Keep up the good work.
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Well, this certainly stilled my SakuHina urges.

Never has the Sharingan seemed so much like a curse. I mean, it's one thing to have a lucid dream, or even an indistinguishably real dream, but to remember it in the most startling detail? Ouch. And with Sasuke's baggage and creative genius? I can't fathom a word to properly describe how utterly bad that has to be.

Keep up the great work.
SpiffyCaptainJ chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
oh wow.

That's heart-wrenching; it was beautiful.

Starry Pink chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Well done! I like this very much! :)
silver neko girl chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Vivid. You really are a talented writer. Dream sequences are hard to write right, and you pulled it off.
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
And this is what Sasuke's dreams amount to. I'd try to deny it too. Wonderful fic.
Mute Wordsmith chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
Gack. The details of Sasuke's childhood were so cute (and, well, detailed), and the idea of how he could have stayed in Konoha and how he slowly starts to focus OFF the idea of revenge was done in a believable way and... is like... you know, the idea of recovery or... hope... blargh, whatever. It's just nice!

And then you know. The ending happens. And shows us the idea of WHY Sasuke can't try to stay in Konoha. D:

A well-written fic!
PeanutTree chapter 1 . 10/7/2009

My brain just exploded.

That was amazing.
Cristalake chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
0_0 ok... That's messed up... And yet... It seems like something Sasuke would dream...
Sherbet Mayhem chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Wassermagierin chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
Wow...angsty...I LIKE IT XD It's really great, you're a good FF writer.
KatsyKat chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
wow. Sometimes I enjoy your humor so much I forget what a talented writer you are. This was brilliant - a fic in technicolor, so to speak. Great job!
Majestically Mystical chapter 1 . 1/7/2007