Reviews for Bad Day at GullsWay
JeanneZ84 chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
That was a great story.I like seeing stories where they actually can have a very nice talk or a heart to heart conversation.

Just excellent!

Keep up the good work!

cheride chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Well you know, I have enjoyed reading all your stories as they've been posted here, but I still think this might be my favorite. I really like the imagery of the storm raging both inside and out, and the way that the guys sort of fight themselves: wanting to share, but not wanting to risk too much, even with each other. So very nice.

Thanks for sharing.
owlcroft chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Thanks for another great story to an author who really knows her characters. Lovely little situation (I was beginning to think it never rains in Malibu) nicely developed. Always a pleasure; thanks again!
L.M.Lewis chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Mark's first crime, what a great little flashback, and all that squabbling about the rules of the game while they're spilling their guts about the Important Stuff. Yup. So typical. And then the lights go on just when we're about to get to the important question . . . aww. Hey, while you've got the PCH washed out for a few more days, got a sequel?