Reviews for Burning
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
A great story. Very good.
Maiya chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow...that was one of the best RoTS stories I've read. I like how you show ObiWan's thoughts on Quigon's death. Good job.
Maiya chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
gotmilk chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
“Train the boy, he’s the chosen one,” exit stage left Master Qui-Gon Jinn, been a real pleasure knowing you." I feel bad for laughing at the exit stage left line, but I couldn't help myself. lol Good job all around.
Matt chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Absolutely beautiful. I might just love you.
koriaena chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Awesome story! You really managed to capture what his thoughts could have been! Captured the mood of the movie well, too. Very neat. _
Piperita Patty chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Yesterday I saw Episode I, wow... And now your piece... I think it's touching, really beautiful, I have no better words. Obi-Wan is my favourite character, he was also in the original trilogy. I loved it.
Batya chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
wow i mean i felt really bad for them and all that but to write this you must have felt REALLY bad for them ..that aside this is really good so um...i would say update soon but i think this is a one shot...oh well...happy writing