Reviews for What happened in History of Magic
this-recurring-dream chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
BWAHAHAHAHAHA! yes.

best EVER. ...like...*grabs face and falls onto floor* no words to describe! TOO PERFECT!
My Insolence chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
lol, I liked it! Good job.
fairy-to-be2lazy2login chapter 1 . 5/3/2006
This is really cute! SEQUELS!
brick-red-wall chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
that was cute. i liked james' reply
omniFAIRYous chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Okay, so starting with short stories first.

I like this ficlet idea; it's cute. However, the reader is really in the dark about why Lily suddenly agreed to go out with James when she obviously disliked the thought of doing so, given that this is canon.

And you have an attachment to long sentences and commas. It might be good to use them sparing to keep their literary value. One last thing: I think you meant conscious instead of conscience in the opening paragraph.
made.unmade chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
awesome fic.
LaurenxPotter chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
aw that is so sweet!
DryBonesxValley chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Yes..very good indeed.
karatelover chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
im cracking up right now! that was hilarious!
lilyxjames4eva chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
okay, its me Danielle, okay, Kay wrote that EXTREAMELY rude coment about this ONE SHOT being lame and that it has no fluff...Kay is nitendo queen or however you spell it, also, the one that is singed by lilyxjames4eva was my sister becuase she forgot to get out of my account and into her own, and she was also rude!darn Lise!(that be my sister's name)aside from that, thanx for the reviews guys! I really appreciate and I luv ya all!

-signed-

THE REAL: LilyxJames4eva
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
...lame. Where is teh fluff? I'm bored now. ~Snore~ heh.
sannuhtjuh chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
like your story!

I do'nt know why you have '4' reviews, but it wil be 5 now!

x-
Lily x James 4 eva chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
that was wierd danielle. why would he ask that? did she him and her niceness surprised him? what was the character's motivation...
SpaceRacer chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Very good! Kinda rude though...Oh well!0:D
an LDS dazed and confused chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
i hate it when guys say stuff like that!