Reviews for The Stolen Broom
SortingHat chapter 1 . 2/8
She could break a lot more then a nail. LOL. Even with magic life is not like CGI Hollywood where everything is magically patched up no matter how hard the modern generation wishes it to be.

In a lot of cases movies were better pre CGI because they were forced to focus on story and development more then just "Cool this flashes let's do another!"

In fact it causes movies to be fast pace in order to avoid makingit look *fake* so if you pay attention you will see CGI movies are a much faster pace then older movies from the 1980s which I prefer the earlier as you can grasp the story better.

And not as much loop holes either though they were existent *cough* Back To The Future *cough* excuse me for coughing but even when they existed it was done in a way that could expand upon that world creating theories or interesting fanfiction. Though nowadays a lot of fanfic is more fluff then story.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 6/3/2016
Okay
kayleigh101 chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
this is gd
Nikki Allstar chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
its cute but u shood add more to it and it wood be betta
luvu4eva chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
Is it the end?
indianbilliejoegirl chapter 1 . 5/27/2005
v DEFINITELY want more 4m where dat came from..

good job ellie! nice subtle fluff.. the best kind
Emmali chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
Loved it! but they all do seem slightly OOC but thats ok!

Update please!
imgonnadie chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I think that this is a very good start to a story and I personally hope you do deside to continue it and update it no less.
Anony chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like it, but I should point out that when you make something plural, like exam, it's exams, not exam's.
AngelicAura chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I really liked it! It was very cute and fluffy. But there were a few grammatical errors, like you said "forwards" it should be forward. Here's a good tool one of my more excellent (English) professors gave me, read it out loud, I swear you find easily missed errors this way. Keep writing Harry/Ginny, you're really great at it!
Gryffindor777 chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
good stuff. nice, light, and rather funny. definitely good as a pick-me-up after i accidentally read a rather depressing story on this site...