Reviews for Science & Sorcerer
Ladyofthebookworms chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Oh, very enjoyable! I love how both Reed and Chrestomanci sound JUST like themselves!
celticfox chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Oh wow, you really got their characters. Well, maybe not Cat, but your accurate portrayl of Christopher blew me away. Great work! (and very funny too)
Roseveare chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Just wanted to reply to the questions raised in the review below. Kith-

I hadn't actually realised there was a canon reference to America/Americans, so it's just a gaff. Thought I'd checked my continuity, but I evidently missed that one. :)

As for Tacroy, he could be forty-something-and-should-know-better, which I think was what was going through my mind (I think he comes off as quite a young man in the book, esp considering we're seeing him through a child's eyes, and I don't think Christopher-as-adult-Chrestomanci is more than mid-30s) ...but it also occurs to me maybe his people wouldn't age the same way, so I guess it's whichever interpretation suits best.

Glad you enjoyed, and thanks for reviewing!
Kith chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I'm not really familiar with the Fantastic Four, but that was still entirely too much fun. :} I love Cat's excited fanboy thing.

A few continuity questions: what does Tacroy mean by “Americans”? In 12A at least, I think it's stated somewhere that America is ruled by the Incas or something like that. I suppose if he's using it to mean “heathens”? He could well be familiar with the 12B version, but I don't think he'd automatically assume he was in 12B, especially considering the use of what probably looks like magic to him.

Also, I'm curious how old Tacroy is by now. Chrestomanci's age is never really specified, but Tacroy would have to be, at the very least, ten or fifteen years older than a self-proclaimed dapper gentleman. It could be that how Chrestomanci relates to him is throwing me off; he just seems kind of young. :}

Anyway, nice work; fun read!
Laryna6 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I'm adding you to my favorite authors list. I love imaginative crossovers!
Morrolan chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
Very interesting story...I like it. Something I've never seen before...
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Lovely idea - wonder how some of the other magicians of the Marvelverse would react to Chrestomanci?