Reviews for Of Music and Men
Ash chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
Oh wow, it is so hard not to burst out laughing while reading this. Thank god i managed to keep my mouth shut, my poor roommate. Awesome story, i really felt like there was going to be slash but there wasn't which actually isnt a bad thing. ) I LURVED IT! It was amazingly comedic if a little OOC. I always wondered how Artemis learned to play the flute... hehe
jarlaxlepurple chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Ah, that sugary, I'm-going-to-kill-you-slowly look. I have used it many times.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
Hmm :) Another real good one.
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
Hehehehe... Jarlaxle would have had to have put on at least 10 pounds through all of that.

Suitably evil threat at the end, too.

I would imagine that Jarlaxle, really, (really) can't sing.

Hilarious!
Immortal Bubblewrap chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Mwahahhaha... so evil of Artemis to do that... This really was hilariously perfect. We have now (finally) found away to annoy Jarlaxle! It's a miracle!
Terranova210486 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Great job! Please do more!
thexredxrose chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Ariel D,

This is hilarious! I'm trying not to laugh because it's 1:32 in the morning and the rest of my house mates are asleep XD I love how Entreri's always counting everything, that cracked me up.

Your writing style is fantastic, by the way. I like the words you use and the randomness.

Keep writing,

thexredxrose
Yulandia chapter 3 . 2/6/2011
Oh yesssss... Artemis is awesome. Loved this. I swear I could hear the tinkling of ice cracking with the sudden temerature drop:

Entreri stopped at the door and smiled back at the man. The coldness and violence contained in that smile could have coated the floor in ice. "Then you should thank your god I'm not a gentlemen."

RAWR! *shiver*

oo and I liked the glimpse of Entreri's acting skills. He was so ... charming! :D We never really get to see that particular skill. I guess this is primarily because normally he doesn't care enough to bother. But then, there was nothing normal about this funny situation, was there? LOL No wonder Jarlaxle was so shocked. :)

Funny how Artemis was able to get his favorite drow of of the dress - so to speak. :)
Yulandia chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
ooo Jarlaxle with hair! I would LOVE to see a picture of that. :) And the yellow dress! Hehe Artemis should be very careful with his evil plots against Jarlaxle. Said Drow is too playful and brave to NOT play along and get back at Artemis. :) At least Artemis has a weapon just ghastly enough to scare him. :) I love the insults these two sling at each other. So funny. They flow easily. The whole story does. On to chapter 3!
Yulandia chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
omg this is great! Drinking and reading certainly don't mix... I spilled my ice water in a sudden fit of laughter at "Given your lack of imagination, I'm surprised you produced a mental image at all." LMAO! And then juuuust when it looked like poor Artemis could never win, he does! He not only gets the last laugh, he gets Jarlaxle to squirm! Nicely done :)))

Yulz
Cassidy Night-fury chapter 3 . 2/3/2011
MORE! MORE! MORE! MORE! PLEASE!
Camui-Alexa chapter 2 . 2/8/2009
Just reading the first paragraph is enough to know for sure that you'll get a really good laugh out of this.

I've been wondering if I'm the only one who longs to see Jarlaxle with long hair. I can't help it, I mentally shave Artemis' face and put some nice, silky long hair on Jarlaxle's head.

Great work, once again!

Cheers!
Camui-Alexa chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Really funny.

Specially because you can perfectly paint Jarlaxle and Artemis doing exactly that.

Cheers!
Kracken l.w chapter 3 . 9/20/2007
OH. MY. GOD! Just so you know, my ribs hurt,I just had to collect myself from the floor, the cats think I'm insane...and it's ALL YOUR FAULT! I'll have to put this one in my favorites the next time I actually sign in... *still giggling* Jeez, now I'm getting hiccups. At four AM. Joy.
RedSeraph chapter 3 . 4/25/2007