Reviews for Coen Residence
Yaycandy2023 chapter 1 . 3/8
Totally worth continuing!

ONLY if billy never finds Rebecca.
Wind-Deity chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
You should continue this fic. it's been five years, but better late then never. This is a good fic and you're an awesome writer. :)
Skiptrix chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
This is worth continuing.

I know this was posted 5 years ago, but definately worth considering.
Natureboy3 chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is great! Please continue! They need to find Rebecca!
Yoshikimos chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
haha its been a few years since this was updated but i have to say you should TOTALLY continue this. LIKE RIGHT NOW. i demand an update. this. instant.
Starlight-Ninja chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Of course this is worth continuing! Update soon please, and if you need to, look up Jill's walkthrough on youtube.
VictoryIsGreen chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Interesting play out. I think you should continue it. It sounds pretty interesting...especially as I love deh Bille.
kyugan chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
I've never seen Zero but I like the idea of Rebecca's partner sticking around, and the story is very well written.

Please update soon, and if you need any help with segments of the mansion I'm willing to help.

Have you read the S. novels based on the games? They're pretty good if you want a brief summary of events.
Flaremage chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
hey! this is good so far! poor...bravo! yah i'll call him that cuz i cant remember his name heh! if you need held e-mail me i have the books! and movies...and games...danm it realy does look like im obessed with RE dont it?
Katju chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
"Let me know what you think so far – is this worth continuing?"

Yes, it is. I'm dying to know what happends next! So please continue
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
very good fic! one of the first RE fics ive read, and i love the B/R pairing! please update and continue!
Gray-Eyed-Umbrella chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
UDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

I love the concept! Great work and please update soon!
Relics chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
I enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next chapter
lafalot chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
yep its worth contiuing... actin lyk luna lovegood here... hey look some nargles (or whatever the hell there called)...
Link-luvr chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Hey, I think this is pretty good so far. You should continue writing I'm not too fond of the BxR pairing, I do like the idea of Billy meeting the STARS members.

If you do continue to write this (which I hope you do) I'll be with it ewvery step of the way