Reviews for Veritas Vos Liberabit
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 5/22
Love this story, just wish there was a sequel!
reader1writer1 chapter 1 . 5/5
That was great!
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
'My brother's evil. I deserve a break'. I'm with you, buddy. Love the fact that it was the Cool Aunt who had an inkling as to who exactly Chris is. I can almost imagine the great Headmistress she would become. And the tiny tidbits a nostalgic Chris drops, not to mention Wyatt's love for his brother the only thing left in his heart.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 5/6/2015
This is a great revealation!fic.
Anna chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is really good. The revelation at the end felt completely earned because of how you built up Chris's characterization and his relationship to his family, especially his brother, beforehand.
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Good story. I like the end and the mere "You".
majorshane chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
Please continue! So good!
Mrs-N-Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
"All he had to do now was get the sisters to stop discussing their sex lives in front of him. He really, really didn't want to know them that well." LOL

Beautifully analysed! One of the best Chris fics. But I hate that you ended it there!
hpsupernaturalfan chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Excellent story! Enjoyed it very much. Gee I wonder what their reactions were to who he was would have been.
WitchPencil chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OMG is this a 1 shot? Because if it is i may go insane with how talented you are, and only giving us one sliver of a taste of your genius is just too much to bare!

More? P

~Chow4noW~
Sirnonenath chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
This is beautiful from start to finish. I loved every detail and you captured every character with great attention and delicacy. Such a treasure. Thank you!
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Oh he SO should of orbbed out before answering that last one ;P Anyway great one shot! Most stories this short aren't as good :D
Wheatly chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
hey, this was great. ima sub to ya incase ya ever finish/make a sequel k?

much love!,

TR3
Neferiti chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
You can't just make it a oneshot! ...
The Reserved Reader chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aside from a few—very minor—spelling errors I really enjoyed this.

What I find so appealing about Chris, besides his oh-so-gorgeous looks, is the fact that there is so much depth and potential to his character yet we didn’t see a lot of it on the show. It’s why I like reading about him so much; there are a great deal of emotions, memories, thoughts etc. that can be elaborated on and you did that. You did a great job bringing to light the love Chris feels for Wyatt and his inability to kill him even if it might make matters worse.

Your ending was incredible—he told her and he did it without the influence of the truth potion. I repeat: ending equals incredible. Thanks!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »