Reviews for No Comfort
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
wonderful story!
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
i agree that the undercurrents wre definitely there!
Verity Kindle chapter 2 . 12/10/2006
Aw. sniffle. good story. Darn you, Padme! That creep isn't worth it! Gr. hate that whiny little narcissist so much...die, Anakin, die!
sara jade chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
I loved it! I always thought they made a god couple too!
Kenobifan chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
It's just too bad that Padme dies. She was such a strong willed woman and should of carried on with her life. I wish she could of lived happily everafter with Obi. This is a well written story of Obi's POV. Thanks :)
British Princess chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
I think it's sad but sweet. Beautiful. I think it's ok if she knew he was on the ship because in the movie she could of just been in shock of all that was happening. I love your story. I wish there were more of them on this site...
British Princess chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
I loved it. You are right; there were so many hints of Obidala in episode three. In the whole prequel! Write more!
Csillan.Rose chapter 2 . 8/8/2005
*sniffles* Aww... so sad. :(
Obidala Shipper chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Totally beautieful I absoultly love IT! great job writeing it!
heartnut chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
! You're truly quite gifted for angst. Makes me wonder at what else you're reading to make this interlude so realistic. Poor Obi-Wan. You made me fall in love with him all over again. Good job. Looking forward to more from you
mrs. skywalker chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
apparently...I have already read this. According to my previous review. I knew it sounded familiar, but why was it reposted? Did you change something? I wished you had changed Padmes death, but it was good either way. Same thing from my last review goes for this newer version(i think anyways) too. toodles!
Laura Kenobi chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Yay, another chapter! Thank you! I was so happy to sit down at the computer and find an email saying you’d updated!

I love Obi-Wan too, not just because of his looks (although he is most *definitely* easy on the eyes!). He’s a great character! I think my favorite is EpI Obi-Wan.

Back on topic, great chapter! So sad! I loved it! I like how you wrote the part when Padme gives birth to Luke and Obi-Wan smiles at her, but can’t “smile honestly”. That’s a very good description – makes me see the scene from the film and Obi-Wan’s face in my mind quite clearly. Thank you for another great chapter!

Also, I agree that John Williams’ score for ROTS (and so many other films, too!) is amazing. It’s incredible! He is truly a genius.
Tranquil Uproar chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
This was incredible. For me, Obidala never seemed plausible just because they both seemed similar in character as far as their loyalties to their duties. Of course, that was until I read this. I admire the subtlety in the development... it was natural and tender. I love the fact that it was in Obiwan's POV. He's a character that guarded himself well with the exception of the fight scene between himself and Anakin in ROTS (it happens to be the most gut-wrenching and favorite scene of mine). There is so much more to Obiwan, and I loved how you captured that and turned into something wonderful. Fantastic!
once within a dream chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Wow, that was great! I loved it! But, incredibly sad at the same time... I was hoping you'd change it and make her live. :(
HanSolosGal chapter 2 . 7/31/2005
Aw! *cries like a baby*

And if and Ani-Ami shippers throw tomatoes at you...*threatens with an assortment of WMD's and Explosives*