Reviews for So What Happens Now?
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 11 . 1/29
Great story
Orange3WhiteSkew chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
*grin*
demigoddesses chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
Aw, I really liked this. It was sweet with just the right amount of angst, and humor! The scene at the end with her family - priceless!
Also Shang and Mulan teasing each other are absolutely adorable /swoons
Great job!
Lisa Cooper chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
I liked how you got Mulan and Shang together. Yours was a more complete bonding. Thank you for your story. L. Fassmann
IHaveCookieInMyEye chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
"Oh look, water. I shall leap into it."

omg. Actual tears of laughter. so friggin funny! I love your story and i can't wait to keep reading! Thanks so much!
MyahLyah chapter 11 . 10/20/2011
Wow, the story would've been different with those cut scenes. I enjoyed reading them regardless. This whole story was enjoyable.
MyahLyah chapter 10 . 10/20/2011
Aw, Shang and Mulan are so cute! And the "you fight good" part always cracks me up.
MyahLyah chapter 3 . 10/20/2011
Haha! This story is hilarious! Love it.
VampChick76 chapter 11 . 2/7/2011
I love the story, it's adorable! Love it!

~Xela
1paris993 chapter 3 . 12/16/2010
lol I love this story! You got the characterization of mushu perfectly
travis chapter 10 . 9/6/2010
i luv that story it was really good and i laughed alot because you mademe laugh in a good way luv it
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 11 . 7/20/2010
Absolutely lovely. I've had to stifle my laughter a lot too. xD

I hope you never give up on writing. (And if you want to do more Mulan stuff, that'd be cool too. I love fanservice Shang!)
xMs. Black Eyelinerx chapter 4 . 7/19/2010
Absolutely adorable. I love fanservice Shang! D
sami1010220 chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
cute fic! yeah, i like the leng you ended up with better, lol
AJCCLMBCN chapter 11 . 7/8/2010
I WAS HONESTLY SMILING LIKE A WEIRDO THE WHOLE TIME I WAS READING THIS STORY ! Haha, so obviously that means that I Loooved this story. Oh, and it seriously brought some tears to my eyes - IT WAS JUST SO HAPPY & SWEET ! Aha, btw I loved the cheesy parts. LOL, even though they were REAALLY cheesy - They made me smile ALOT :) G'Job and Keep up the Great Work (yy)

- abegail