Reviews for An Ordinary Moment?
Beachgirl25 chapter 1 . 1/21
This story was awesome! I hope you will continue the story!
kendrat199gmail chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
so...where is the sequel! You can't give the world aka the internet this amazing chapter with a great plot and let it just die. I won't have it! Please update...even if it's just with stick figures!
Wmst chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Oooh I liked spock being lured in by Uhura's natural sweetness! I thought Uhura's dialogue with Spock was fun too! I hope you use this piece as part of a larger exploration of the TOS S-U dynamic. Pretty please!
QTFics chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Very cute!
BigFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
When are you going to submit another TOS story. This one is fantastic!
ToughSpirit chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
O this was nice, simple, and sexy. I like how Spock is drawn to Uhura's natural scent. Sequel? You should no matter how long it's been.
synechdoche chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Sweet! I like it. :)
jtjaforever chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
I like!
DawnCandace chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Very cute. I take it this is a one shot?
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Didnt like how Uhura called him sugar. I think that she would be more professional but other than that I loved it. Especially the part when he asked he what type of frangrance that she was some reason that seemed so Vulcan. Please write more.
Carshall chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
Spock and Uhura.. I've always thought that they would make an interesting couple.. in fact the scene where she and kirk kiss.. can't remember the name of the show.. but it was really suppose to have been her and spock instead.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
Very sweet :)
Rolletti chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Hi,

This is WONDERFUL and I thought I left you a message the first time I read it. I keep coming back for an update and can never find one. Please update soon because I'm just so intrigued, and Spock/Uhura are my most absolute FAV.

Rolletti :)
Farfalla chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
Hey, that was kinda neat. _

Farfalla
Appomattoxco chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
good begining, you have my attention.