Reviews for She Loves
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 7/12/2014

Man. I'm disturbed. Damn good poetry, though.
cOOKIE THE ROOKIE chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Absolutley amazing. I never read poetry but something glued me to this, but i'm so glad I did!
When Darkness Rises chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Whoa. The imagery was excellent! I really loved it. Great job! :D
vapanalley chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Holy snap. I don't usually read poetry on this sight, but I'm so glad that I read this because I got chills when I read this. This was, so cold and eery it was startling. There is a really nice use of repetition and rhythm. Thank you for sharing.
Lucy Ash Hawthorne chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
ncfan chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Very interesting. The poetic format works better than it would for most authors and Karura's perspective is true to what little we know of her history.
BeauDisaster chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
That was amazing. It really makes me wonder about how it was in actuallity, probably a lot like that.
Ioga chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Ow. I forgot who this was about before I started to read it offline, and it was all the creepier that way. As poems go, this was taking good advantage of artistic omission and repetition. Kept me on my toes reading it.

There were a few positions where I fell off the proverbial cart of narration, like "Too bad Father decides to prove it to himself" (is the "it" the line "Too bad love means nothing to him." or that he's proving that they love _each other_ by having some chilled marital sex?).

Oh well. This was sad. I mustn't think of it too much or it drags me with it! Arrrgh! Flee for crack! ;)
Shadows-Dancing-In-The-Hall chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
So sad and yet so beautiful! Amazing Job! :D 5/5
project nuddy-pants chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Absolutely Beautiful

it pizzazzled my senses, like cumin ;)

love love love!
WhenTheBloodMoonDies chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Oh my goodness! That was so sad! I loved it! Amazing job! fav
Gerkyhen chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was so awesome! :)
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Creepy and well written. What else is there to say?
Don't Use Anymore chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
Wow, I love how twisted this is.
neutralizing chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I don't usually take it upon myself to read poetry, but this is most definitely an exception.

I have always liked the twisted prospect of the relationship between Gaara's parents and what exactly went on in Karura's head whilst pregnant with her youngest; unfortunately, the series will probably never go into detail about it so I'm glad there's someone who takes the time to write about what could have happened.

I loved how bubbly and cheery the poem began and how it grew more morbid as it went on. A line that particularly stood out to me was "But it's hard to scream / when your choking on a smile". Though I need to point out it's actually you're, not your. xD

All in all, absolutely flawless in conveying its message. There is such a rarity of these types of stories (which unfortunately happen to be the ones I like the most) and it makes me happy at least someone other than myself has taken this scenario into consideration. x]