Reviews for Stupid Honesty!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Hilarious! XD A cross-dressing Jack!
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I luved that! It was hilarious;) u totally nailed the characters personalities
Panda24 chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
this was beautiful
BlackWolf202 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
You are a God-send to Jack/Will shippers everywhere! *bows deeply*

Love Wolfy
RavenIdiot chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
Okay, so I really like the idea of Jack stealing Will away on the wedding day. That was good. And you gave me some great vocabulary words. However, I'm sorry to say, I didn't care much for how you went about it.

The points that bothered me were, 1: Will not going through with the wedding. (Jack is very intoxicating, and certainly a great temptation; but Will clearly also has deep feelings for Elizabeth, and he would NEVER hurt her like that.) 2: I'm just not a big fan of men cross-dressing. (It would have been WAY funnier if Jack had disguised as the preacher!)
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
This was great! Nice job!
SemperSomnium chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
LOL! Hilarious! XD
the croc chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was awesome! While I'm not a fan of first person, the story line was irresistable.
Zero Skye chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
This was great! I actually laughed out loud!
Ell Roche chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Ahahahahaha.

God, that's fucking brilliant. Good show.
Neellok chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
ahahahahaha

Omg that was perfectly what I needed...-gulps- though I do think I woke my parents with my laughing.

That was awesome, and great job luv.
Ihni chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
You said it; no taste. :p
The Pirate King of Shipwreck chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
What an awesome, absolutely hilarious one shot! I love how Jack, as mad as ever, gatecrashes their wedding in a dress to come and steal Will away!

I also love how Will himself makes the decision that he doesn't want to marry Elizabeth - and doing it with style by only announcing it at the very last minute!

Norrington's reaction is hilarious, and I love the comment Jack makes about his use of sarcasm.

Awesome fic. Long live JW!
kelly chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
oh my god i love you! that was so hilarious! i definitely laughed (and squealed) out loud a couple of times. and jack in a dress? now that's an amusing thought...
Rainbow Smite chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I've one thing to say to you: going on my favorites.