Reviews for The Unexpected
Kid9535 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Great drabble. I like how you twisted it such that the beginning message is how, well, you know. But I'm still Christian so I don't exactly agree...but the fic's still good.
YukiHasAMercedes chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
This story is bringing sexy back amazing. Although it seemed to me more like a Deathshipping fic, but that doesn't really matter because it's so incredibly great.
sxiz chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
:o So pretty and beautifully written. Great job.
her-quiddities chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
O_O Prettyful...

I need to put this on my favorites list and re-read it when I have more than two hours of sleep behind me.

But seriously, you are an awesome writer! It sounds so...so...poetic, I guess but it's...ballad-like!
Bella chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wow...

You are a really, really, -really- good writer!

Seriously, that is the -best- fic I've read on fanfiction! You should write books for a living! I know I would buy them, at least.

That's amazing though, I had to read it three times before I understood it fully. Normally with writings like this I only have to read it once to understand while everyone else has to at least 10 times!

That just goes to show how good this is!

I don't what to say...it's amazing.

Bella.
posedtodeath chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
It takes a lot for me to review something, but this obviously has it, so here we go.

The message/theme of the story is... amazing. I love it. Very inspirational. And the pairing works great for it.

Hats off to you.
Shadow and Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
that was a wonderful and slightly confusing fic
Sacral chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Uh...That was a little bit confusing but it isn't the first and only chapter, or? NO!

It's sounds somehow AU and was a little bit short but I'm sure you will uptade a longer chapter soon.

PLEASE! I love your stories!
Y.BakuraY.Malik fan chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
This is a good one shot. The words really fit them extremely well.
Castorpollux chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
...wow. That's all I can say.

Just...wow.

Not to mention beautiful!

-Hannah
imagines writes chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
Whew. *fans self*

That...

...was surprisingly delicious. _ ;;

Fire. Pretty. Malik (or Marik?) and Bakura (I think). Even prettier.

Okay, I'm done rambling. That was hot, I liked it, good job. .
M-Maltesers chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
I love this! It's very short, and it actually reminds me a lot of Lord of the Rings, but I still love it! It describes YnM and YnB perfectly through the words you chose and the way you've written the settings. Great writing.

_ MM