Reviews for A Summer to Remember
WOW! WOW! WOW!
MonoSheep chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
COOL! COOL!
The Kitsune Warrior chapter 2 . 3/13/2006
yay...a good x over story...
hammy ham ham chapter 3 . 7/20/2005
ROFLMAO! ROFLMAO! HILLARIOUS! let's see tristan in the same room as rouge, oh boy, oh boy...

This is hillariousness! to the story alert it goes!
blacklovestorm chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
AH this is so good hehe I'm with Joey on the Omachao thing Omachao gets on my last nerves hehe anyway update more I wanna see what Omachao did to Joey!
Dark Dragon Kyra chapter 3 . 6/8/2005
My god, I'm so sorry for saying this, but this story is going to be screwed over if you don't change it into paragraph form. The rule is that you can't have script format, which is this. I'm so sorry for saying this, really, but it is true. The rules for have just basicly gotten idiotic, so, try your best to keep this up.

Ok... about the character... Everybody wants Blaze! Not that I'm saying that you can't, but I think the fact that he can turn into a demon made him a favorite. But for god's sake, please don't make him a lifeguard! Have Nightmare be that or something, he can swim... wait, so can Blaze.. wait have none of my characters be lifeguards. But if you want to make one meaner Nightmare is yo man. He already has a temper and hates humans, plus he is pretty deadly (see Nobody is Perfect, it is one of my stories), so he is one to make meaner... I just got an idea! Have one of my character be a late arrival And get into a bad start with the humans! That would be hilarious!

Now to end this crazy $$ review with a funny quote

Eggman:*is dueling Bakura and is ranting on how much beter he is at dueling*

Bakura: By the time I go to the bathroom and come back he will still be ranting
Phantom86 chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
I liked the whole 'that's good, that's bad' part. It's a classic, and I never get tired of classics! Well I see Joey is starting to lose it already! And on day 1 no less. If in case you need one more character, you can check my profile for info. If not, I'm ok with that! BYE!
Dream-Crystals chapter 3 . 6/6/2005
Another good chapter. Are Yo-Gi and Duke going to show Sonic what Duel Monsters is.

PS: I'm not a fan of Yo-Gi-Oh but this one is good.
Dark Dragon Kyra chapter 2 . 5/28/2005
I always wanted to do one of these... but one of the problems is that you need to make it so that people know who is talking, K? Oh yea, do you think you can put one of my characters in? It would so very rule. ROCK ON A ND SEE YA LATER! *that means for you to continue*
one-eight-seven chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
. ...!

Thats AWESOME! I hope Joey doesnt live through this experience...heh, heh...he wouldnt if my little friends and I were there...heh, heh...

huh? Oh, sorry...I sniffed too much of that sharpie...anyway, Keep up the good work!

I'm gonna go read the rest, now!
Phantom86 chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
Ho, boy. This looks like a soon to be summer of chaos. But I guess that's what'll keep me entertained! Keep goin'! BYE!
Gh0st-Xer0 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
LOL the cabins were some interesting matchups... this is going to be good, i can tell. please continue!
Dream-Crystals chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can tell this is going to be a funny story, and I love funny stories.