Reviews for RoyEd Drabbles
Polarized Penmanship chapter 22 . 6/23/2013
I really haven't bothered reviewing up til now because, well, this fix is 8 years old. XD But I just wanna say that I have never really been a big RoyEd fan, and you seriously convinced me otherwise XD.
About the confusion of Hawkeye's first name, in Japanese they don't have an L sound or an R sound, they have one that's in between, so it could either be Riza or Liza. I don't think there's an official name for her...the dub of FMA uses Riza.
You probably already knew that but I wanna say it anyways
(3)
So yeah. AWESOME FANFIC!
LeFay Strent chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
"He crept stealthily, easing himself into Roy's life carefully like a disease,"
like a disease

...Ed's a disease? If so, I wouldn't mind coming down with that. XD
LeFay Strent chapter 39 . 4/2/2013
Again with the killing. Why you kill them?! AHHHHHH! *bursts into tears*
LeFay Strent chapter 24 . 4/2/2013
Why do you keep killing them and random dogs? Stop it, it's freaking sad! You're gonna make me cry! ...but I can't stop reading!
LeFay Strent chapter 17 . 4/2/2013
Oh my God...you just played my emotions like a violin. I thought, "Oh God, no...Ed's dead?" And then Roy wasn't crying and he was thinking that Ed wasn't dead and I'm thinking, "Denial...it's so sad." And then he gets home and Ed's there and I smiled because I thought, "Oh! He wasn't dead! It was all just a ruse or something! You had me going there!" And then that last sentence made my smile crumble and it struck home and...GAH! How can you make me experience so much emotion in just a few words?! Amazing.
Tatokat chapter 39 . 11/19/2012
this was a sad one. But I'm not sad. Because Hawkeye surely just joked, right? Right? She knowS what jokes are, right? T_T
Azurra chapter 39 . 8/8/2012
NUUUUUUUUU NU NU NUUUUU! STOP KILLING EDO AND ROY!
Yu Okawa chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
lol thas great! I like it! I have to read it ... ummm, Im reading really slowly because my english is not god yet u.u I hope to wrote right Sorry for my bad english!
SheWhoHasLostHerMind chapter 45 . 10/9/2011
I really like drabble series(es). I didn't think I would but i DO. huh. Anyway, I greatly enjoyed this, I watched FMA up until a little after Hughes died, then i just couldn't cause every time I thought about him I cried. But I still love the series, lol. And Roy/Ed is hot.
Natsuki Amane chapter 16 . 12/12/2010
You... you use Word..?

...

HGDYTFIUYGVFUG I LOVE YOU *Glomps* I thought I was the only one... everybody else I know uses NotePad or something like that... :'D
damncritic chapter 5 . 9/5/2010
... i can honestly say that i didn't see THAT coming...

LOL :D
MenrowSpirit chapter 45 . 8/4/2010
I loved ur drabbles. I just thought how your comments before and after the story was funnier then then drabble themselves xD
disallowed chapter 17 . 8/2/2010
I freaking love you.

Especially for #17. I reread it three times consecutively, and then again after finishing the rest of the fic.
Trumpet-Geek chapter 45 . 7/19/2010
Two words: freaking adorable!
Me chapter 4 . 4/7/2010