Reviews for Unwanted Fame
amiegirl17 chapter 9 . 7/21/2009
great story I hope you update soon
InuYuki chapter 9 . 7/18/2009
I love it; my favorite part is how you seem to make Kikyo out to be a nice person so far. I like that. You should definitely update soon.
jandt chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
LOVE IT!
bumblezee chapter 8 . 5/5/2009
jesus Sango, jumping to conclusions like that! but then again, i guess if one had overheard what they were saying to each other like Miroku had, it's no wonder they would think just that..

i really like the plot of this story, and your writing is also very good; a very nice read!

i hope you update soon, as i, like most viewers, hate waiting P

but then again, that's the sign of a good story, right?

thanks again!

love bumble, x.
demongirl66 chapter 7 . 8/1/2006
you have a very annoid reader. this reader was expecting the next chapter to this story to come out weeks ago! you are the second person who's done this to me... i love the story, and you just left it on a cliffy for me! plz keep writing it...CHIMO!(my saying you cant have it!)
Emsie12 chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
Oh, that was evil! It's another cliffie! *sigh* But that is how a story progresses, doesn't it? Ah well, just update soon okay? _
AkomiNarazaki chapter 7 . 6/29/2006
UGH I HATE CLIFFIES! lol i love this story keep up the good work and UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
mimi008 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
Wow! Great job! I can't believe I kept ignoring this fic lol.

It turns out MUCH BETTER than...erm...other Inuyasha-in-modern-world stories. You have great vocabulary, plot development, and well-written characters along with the elements that make a story great. Keep it up. Everything's perfect so far. Update soon!
kagome442006 chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
awsome stry!i hope ya make more soon!
sakuraraiku chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
this is really great! update more often!
Mistuko chapter 3 . 6/28/2006
im not at the end yet so ill give you a full review there, i just have an question...does inu know that he met kagome before or not? 'cause im somewhat confused with that situation.

good fanfic by the way, i love your ideas.
LuckySock chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
I love it!
lilhanyou chapter 6 . 12/25/2005
Great story but i'm kind of confused and i think if you update soon it might start to make some sort of sense to me anyway, great story and hope to see you update soon until then bye ,

Lilhanyou
Mew Mew Kayaku The Neko chapter 6 . 9/8/2005
DANG IT I READ THIS SAME CHPTER 5 WEEKS AGO! CONTINUE THE STORY PLEASE
DramaQueenABZ chapter 6 . 9/5/2005
Wow! So cool! I loved that chapter, especially the part with Kagome as a little kid. Sorry it took me so damn long to read this, but i have had a lot of homework lately! I bet I can geuss who that guy in the car is! Could it be Naraku? Mu ha ha! BUt I'm still trying to figure out who his assasin person is going to be. I hope it isn't Koga! I love that guy. He is so funny! Anyway, keep up the spectacular work! Hopefull i'll have my nex chapter up soon too!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »