Reviews for Sorrows and Rejoicings
Polythene Pam chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
It made me cry. I don't know if I'm especially susceptible today, but honest to god it made me cry. Wonderful short story. Very perceptive and thoughtful.
Chevira Lowe chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
And I thought *I* wrote dark, angsty mindfucky stuff. Apparently not. I am but a novice compared to some. XD;

GOD. Where do I begin. I loved this whole thing. It left me with a painful sort of feeling that's almost... dunno, palpable. The scene with Orochimaru was... just... absolutely beautiful. I wish I could think of more to say, but that scene, more than anything else, just left me... whoa.

The writing was gorgeous, poignant, and I don't think there was a single unnecessary sentence in this fic.

Also loved Sakura, and the scene with Neji and Hinata standing by the window. Gah! It was so beautiful and great.

Truly lovely.
therealesther chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
sorry, i know you asked for "knife in the gut" style criticism, but i absolutely loved it and thought it was fantastic. (hides)

the sasuke and naruto factor in it when orochimaru came and saw naruto nearly broke me...oh man (wipes eyes)

i'm saving this. i hate it in the same way i hate something that's so brilliant i could die from the exquisite pain it gives me...i gotta read some treacly fluff after this to help me get over it...

i don't if i could bear a multi chapter fic on this, but if you post one, i don't know if i could stop myself from reading it and being reduced to tears by it XD

anyway, thankyou for a heart breaking read, nice work.
18 | « Prev Page 1 2