Reviews for Killing Dorcas Meadows
Nyx and Athena chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Omigods, this was so funny! Though the ending was sad...I love it! You're a great author!
-Nyx
A reviewer duh chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
Oh. My. God.
BEST HUMOR FIC EVER!

I Dorcas, she's hilarious. Please keep writing?

Btw? I am IN AWE of how many times she brought up tea while fighting ol' MoldyWart. O.O and all that. Seriously
Colette Hyuga chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Wow.. That was.. crazy, insane, hilarious, yet tad tragic? Just amazing..
Lolz chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
I know I'm a bit late to the party, but this story is hilarious! ;)
Duh34 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely hilarious, Dorcas is so funny and cool!
lrigD chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This is AWESOME. Dorcas features in a few MWPP stories, but I've never actually read a story that is focussed solely on her. I love how you portrayed her, and her sense of humour, which is wildly misplaced (or maybe, placed perfectly right...). Well done!
Zori chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
This is one of my favourite fics. Well done! :)
WolfDarkfur chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Congrats, you've made a death of a order member funny, never seen it done before but it's soo cool! That is one pretty cool death.
Fictional History chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I would love if Dorcas was real, with her tea obsession!
RedHal chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
You can't deny she didn't go down without style. She must have known she would get killed that night because it seemed as if she had a death wish.
owlinacloak chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Wow! I totally love this Dorcas !
StrictlySomething chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Hahaha, You had me cracking up the entire time. Congrats
BlackGryphon101 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
If Voldemort was going to kill me I'd hope I'd go out the way she did.
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loved this. It was actually funny, even though it was talking about something sad. Dorcas almost reminded me of the Mad Hatter.
BurningxBridges chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I can't believe I'm saying this...but...this character death scene was FUNNY. I love how you had Dorcas practically tease Voldemort up until her death.