Reviews for ReForged
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I know ya haven't updated in a while, but I REALLY like this story! Please update! X3
DIAlecHotty chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Looked great! Please continue !
RoganLove4ever13 chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
Post another chapter!
fantasylover53 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
can you please update this story? It's great so far... I have to keep rereading the same two chapters over and over.
TrickyBusiness chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
A really insteresing story so far. I hope you continue it one day soon.
bluewolfeyes chapter 2 . 4/29/2011
the story is getting better and better with each new chapter_ I really want to know what happens with Marie when she and logan see each other O_O I think that Marie will have a calming presence with Logan. I also think that Logan is going to be very possessive and protective of Marie more then ever. I also think that with Marie helping Logan I think Logan will remember with Marie at his side_
bluewolfeyes chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
it's starting to get really interesting_ I can't wait until the next chapter comes out and to see what happens next with Logan and Marie. I think that Marie will be able to reach Logan when everyone else can't_
Fey Beauty chapter 2 . 12/12/2009
This is really good put up the next one soon!
ImmiD chapter 2 . 11/1/2009
Loved it, would be great if you decided to continue this story, it's really good!
jackmansgrrl chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
please continue ! its so addictive !
Willow Summers chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
Please! Update as soon as possible! ;(

I LOVE THIS STORY!
forestwife chapter 2 . 5/27/2009
This is definitely one of my favourite xmen fics that I've read. Please please update soon!
McLoving Grey's chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
And another very nice chapter. I can totally understand Rogue's feelings. I bet she's annoyed that she's not allowed to see Logan. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Update as soon as you can, please! :)
McLoving Grey's chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
Wow, it's great. I really loved all the description. :)
iLovePun chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
haha! I really like that you've gona and done the Logans back after being kdnaped angle! not many ppl have done that. And you've made it more interesting then anyone else so far! Please update! I would realy love to read this to the end! I promise to review every chapter? Please update!

Love from