Reviews for We Belong Together
emmieeann chapter 1 . 5/14/2009
i really, really really really really loved this! plus your writing is pretty great, you have nice talent! i love these oneshots about sora and kairi. i loved it thanks for writing this!
DarkSanctuary59 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
this was great.
Simple Echo chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
Very cute. Nice work!
missmoldycandy chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Yayz! Great job! I luff the flashback! Sowwa is so cute! _ Keep up the good work!
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
cute
Mariah C chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
I LOVE THAT SONG!YOUR STORY ROCKS!SK FOREVER BABY!WOOT!

-MC-
KaliBomb8910 chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Wow! That was a really sad story! I do the same thing when I get pissed off, go right outside and scream at the clouds! I usually yell at god cause I think he does everything to ruin my life. My life is hell!
MusicalDaydream chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Aww it's so cute and sweet and funny at the same time!
jennisashark chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Aw... Poor Kairi. Well, at least you made it a happily ever after. -laughs- That was so good... _
MoshiMoshiQueen chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
This was so good, Lane. lol I almost needed a tissue myself. _ They really do belong together. I'm playing that song right now, lol. I wanted to listen to while I read your fanficcy. _
yoyo chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Absolute best. U ROCK SO BADLY! More More More!
nyctophillic chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
aw!
Kelly chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
AWE THAT IS SO SWEET! I'M JEALOUS OF KAIRI! Keep up the writing! _!
soraspromise chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Aw! *dies of sweetness* So sweet! Fluff! I absolutely loved it! Okay now I'm off to go read more of your fanfics, ttyl!

-Emerald31
Tabetha Winters chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
AW...::blows nose:: That was completely beautful...I loved that...a wonderful ending...I'm going to add this to my favorite stories so I can read it again and again...again a wonderful job...