Reviews for Shattered Moments
cece2046 chapter 36 . 4/16
I can't start to tell you how much I love and appreciate this story. This is genius. This takes so much courage to use time theory this way, without shying from the most complicated concepts, to construct a story where Hermione experiences the most heart-wrenching and twisted love. That Hermione is dead now, isn't she? Sirius mourned for her, even just for several minutes. I think that's enough somehow. That Hermione, who fought a war, loved a broken man, forced to kill the love of her life, stuck in a object for god knows how long, finally found her peace. She kissed George one last time, utterly selfish and desperate, and I think that's the most beautiful goodbye kiss I've ever read about.

I don't know where you are now or what you are doing with your life now, but I hope somehow you can see this: You are talented. You have created an amazing story which touched people. I wish you all the best.
Purple chapter 36 . 2/12
This is a story that makes me want more. I love your writing style. I love how I couldn't stop reading it. I love how I was so confused, yet everything made so much sense at the end. I love stories like these where it explores Hermione's potential because she had a lot. Your stories are beautiful. They kept me anticipating, crying, feeling what the characters were feeling. I'm so glad I stumbled upon these two fics because I fell in love. The story still isn't over in my head. I'm still coming up with crazy scenarios. Thank you for giving this world something beautiful to hold onto.
ante-diem chapter 36 . 12/15/2016
oh my god. You're a genius.

I literally just binge-read Out of Time and then this and just. wow. Holy shit. This was absolutely amazing and so clever and sometimes way over my head, so I appreciate you breaking it down for the readers in your pre-chapter notes, I'd probably still be lost without them. Time travel is such a tricky plot device, but everything made SO much sense in the end. I think I gasped out loud when I figured out what had happened in the future with George, also god I really love your George. In the end I may have been rooting for him a little more than Sirius even though I love him so much as well. I also love how even though this is an AU everything that happened was conceivable given the circumstances/tweaks to the original timeline, and everyone felt in character. Maybe minus Draco, but then again maybe not seeing as he's such a morally gray character in the first place, and anyhow I loved his plotline that he decided to take charge of his own fate in the end. WOW wow wow I am going to be singing your praises forever. And the ending wrapped things up so nicely so you can see the direction that the future might go, but have you ever thought of continuing to write this universe? I'm sure I'm not the only person who would love to read more!
M chapter 36 . 5/29/2016
Too bad the series was so short. There is potential there maybe to make it more complete, more full? It is jumpy at parts and quite confusing. Too confusing. Because some confusion is good until things get cleared up in the end. Too bad it is so long ago written that there is no hope for more of this. But thanks for this! Really. Thanks. It was a great read.
Oh, and making Sirius the prophesied one was real neat. Glad they didn't die this time around.

Cheers!
MurderSheWrote chapter 36 . 4/16/2016
Jesus, I just wasted an entire day reading this and I don't regret it at all. I love the way you delve into the complexities of the time turner and make it more than I plot device immediately forgotten. The discussion of Hawking and quantum physics makes me want to go learn about it, even though I hated physics and it will probably go over my head. You're Dumbledore was fascinating and one of the more believable manipulative versions I've come across: a man with Purpose, a most terrible thing. Hermione was a good mix of hormonal teenage girl and intelligent protector, with a believable dose of inherited madness thrown in. I like that she didn't kill Voldemort, that the story didn't end all tied up nicely with a bow, she didn't single handedly avert a war, nothing is that easy. The epilogue bit about the prophecy confused me, was it meant to imply that Hermione was the savior, or that she and Sirius would have a kid that would defeat Voldemort, or that it was completely about Voldemort? Possibly it will make more sense if I read this in the morning. Thank you for one of the most interesting and original Harry Potter AUs that I have read in a very long while, and I hope that college and publishing your book have gone well.
10thwhovian chapter 36 . 3/7/2016
This was by far the most twisted time turner story I have ever read. And I loved it. Even the parts that confused the heck out of me eventually came full circle in an amazing way. You are brilliant. I hope you get published. If you do, I hope you send out a note or something so I can read your original works :-) Thank you for writing such an epic tale.
UnicornMist chapter 36 . 2/20/2016
Wow, what an amazing series! I like that there is an opportunity for you to one day continue and make it a trilogy but this also has a nice finality to it considering the time loops have been broken and therefore the future is completely unknown to her with no redoes. I like that it feels complete even though Voldermort is still at large. I thought you described a rather complex theory of time travel impending an easy to follow way- this is certainly one of the most unique time-travel stories I have had the pleasure of reading. Thank you so much for sharing.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 36 . 1/16/2016
my mind is so happy right now it's 4am but I'm so happy.
Thank you.
also ignore my other review. it was about 1-2 am i was death itself and forgot a sequel existed (going through favorited stories on profile - which is listed from dates they were published, not added, so bleh)
bless your soul though omfg. I'm so happy this was mY FAVORITE TIME TURNER STORY IT HAS ALL THE SCI-FI THINGS I COULD EVER HOPE FOR AND I'M GLAD YOU AREN'T A PHYSICS MAJOR BECAUSE YOU KEPT IT SIMPLE FOR US WHO ARE ALSO NOT PHYSICS MAJORS.
Princess.Sofi chapter 36 . 12/9/2015
This is a really great story, your writing is really beautiful and I can't stop reading it..my only problem is it got a tad too confusing for me to keep track of..nevertheless it is a truly marvellous story and I wish you the all the best in your writing
Fraulein Takoor chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Oh my God, was George going to ask Hermione to go with him to the Ball? :D
Angeladex chapter 36 . 7/2/2015
I put this story on a list of mine to read ages ago. Just got around to actually reading both parts. I'm not sure why it took me so long to get into, but I loved it. You write very well, and the characterizing was fabulous. it got a little convoluted and a tad too sciency for my taste, but I was gratified to see it through to the end. I can't pin down the feeling this brought me, exactly. It reminded me of reading the books, because the second part was so much darker than the first, perhaps, or because I felt very melancholy toward the end, knowing it was drawing to a close. I haven't found a fanfiction that has done that in years. You are crazy-talented, and you will do awesome things! Good luck with your endeavors, and thanks for the great stuff your story has done to my brain. ~Ayaia
omg chapter 36 . 6/6/2015
you do insanity well. scary well. as in, i had several existential crisis throughout both fics.
chatterbean chapter 36 . 6/4/2015
I am absolutely amazed at how extraordinary this is! I have laughed and cried (mostly cried) while reading this and I credit you for having such power over the emotions of a human being. I am so glad I found this little bit of greatness and I am so glad you took the time to write this, it's fantastic!
squeegybug chapter 26 . 3/13/2015
I have been trying to force my way through this, but I am so F'in' confused at this point that I am just done. I should have taken the Title more literally I guess.
Icecoollolly chapter 36 . 1/1/2015
This was one of the most amazing and confusing stories I have ever come across. I read it all in one sitting (including the 3rd year chapters) and am probably going to read it many more times. You are an excellent writer, thank you for sharing.