Reviews for Do you
Deadly8123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Aw, normal, but cute!
LipglossAndLipstick chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Woot... i got sad near the end whem ryou was all crying i thought it was gona be another death fic...But it wasn't so i love you 4 that:)
Nocturnal-Ivy chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
aww so sweet!

well I for one love Ryou's nickname. It's very cute! :3
Ambiguous Loon chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
thats awesome how you twisted that. man, couples would be made around the world if people just said more stuff like that _
Nightly Halo chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
lol, nice
jenonca-bazinga-winchester chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
so super cute i love when ryou and bakura are paired up, very sweet oneshot though i was most surprised by bakura answers at the end that was so not bakura yet so cute of him, i'm squeeling with delight now
Halo ShinRa chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Oh my god, for some reason that actually made me cry! T_T (believe me,that's not easy to do) Great story!
Tink chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Naww. Omg..so adorable *squees them*

That was beauitfully done -
SamanthaKaiba chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
That fic is lovely...I so love how you made Bakura say that speech at the end of the fic...it was so sweet! Aw! Its lovely x
KuroSakura-chan chapter 2 . 8/15/2005
Erm... Cool. I'm trying to figure something to say... It was really short... Yet I liked it anyway.
Polaris18 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
sniff...absolutely kawaii! I love it! it's OOC, but then, all the best fics are! keep it up!
a-man-duh2004 chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
i really hope you do write another ryouxbakura oneshot! their so cute _
SlytherinMax chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Sakura(Me): That was so cute!

Angel: YAY! Sexy 'Kura! and his Sexy Hikari! YAY! I would have liked it better if it were 'KuraMalik of 'course. But, YAY1 For the two Sexy white haired people!

Ryan: You made him happy... I'm sad now.

Angel: Look! 'KuraRyou!

Ryan: Were?

Sakura: Uh... psycho Angel and his boyfriend Ryan. Sorry about them. They both love 'Kura and Malik and Ryou and Marik. I hope you write more like this!

Bai...

Ryan: We love you! Not litteraly, but you know what I mean... We don't LOVE you, We love you...

Bai bai!
XO'MagickMoon'OX chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
aw! ::huggles:: super cute and sweet! Loved it!
a-man-duh2004 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005