Reviews for In Pieces
krage chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
interesting take on it, and i love everyone's reactions
The Sarcastic Typo chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
Ooh, I really like this. I love how each character tries to "comfort" Nick in their own way, and don't notice that Nick doesn't need it.

Great job.
rozzy07 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
You taken a novel twist to post GD here and I loved it all. Great story telling as usual that has left me emotionally attached to each member of CSI, & the final scene with Grissom & Nick was truly powerful. Great stuff, please write more soon.
krysalys chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Liar. He takes it all with him. It's as physical as his shadow on a bright Nevada day.

This is wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

-}-

Krys
MourningDove chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This story is absolutly perfect. Just-perfect.
M2S chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Great job as always. I like the individual relationships you convey.
alyssa chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Great conclusion. You tie up all the ends.
Kristen999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Where to start? Greg's "I don't really don't care about the game." That hit be very hard. Defensive mechnaism..Greggo.

Ecklie..he's human..I must admit it.

Warrick- that song..I don't think any of them could ever hear it again. His accusastion..was odd, sad.

Sara- Really hit me when Nick told here that the moster was dead..but he was alive. *sniffles*

Brass- This was so Jim. His only way to get even. Awesome.

Catherine- Is Nicky worth a million dollars? He's woth much more and that hug almost made me cry.

Grissom- When he encorached on Nick's persoanl space to show him that he's NOT ready..it tore me apart.

As ever you writing moves me.

More please.

Kristen
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Wow, this is great! Poor Nick. I'm sure he's to the point of screaming at everyone. Give the guy some breathing room, yeesh. Great fic, please update.
NothingButSarah chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This is really sweet, i love the way you've got each of their reactions down. I personally havnt seen Grave Danger, living in the UK, but i've seen loadsa clips and read the whole thing. I really liked this!
sokerfreek922 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
i thought it was good, i really enjoyed it!
angie b chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
absolutely letter perfect with everybody in character. fanfreakingtastic. LOVED Brass's conversation with Nicky, (almost makes me feel sorry for the patrol guy - almost) as always its a pleasure to read your stories, I am so looking forward to more
Kansas42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
this is pretty awesome. i like how you break it up and everyone's reactions, especially warrick's and sara's. i realize this is a stand-alone, but i'd love to read more of this kind of stuff or a follow up or something. excellent job!
Amy chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Oh it's great to see you posting again! This story was, as usual, brilliant. You truly seem to capture Nick in a way most can't. Excellent job
EloiseTwo chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
This is a very precise and insightful observation of Nick and everyone else involved. Thank you for this! :)