Reviews for Handcuffed
ShikaIno1 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
lol funny!
shika-ino-4evers chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
i really hope you are going on!

it is sos good!
xx.aesthetic chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Yesh! I loved the story, but I need to refer to your edit. Your reviwers lied to you.

"Choumaru" is actually Chouza.

"Shikato" is actually Shikaku

"Inoshi" is actually Inoichi.

Please don't listen to who ever told you othewis.

I LURVE the story though!
shikakunslady97 chapter 3 . 7/24/2007
this is really good! _ i got to your story by looking at lynlyn-maru's favs, dont forget to make more of thes! 3
katelyn.rose.27 chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
wow i totally didnt get what was going on in that ramen scene. o well. UPDATE!
nazzy and jerkez chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
hi! I hope you will update soon, i love this story! I love your writing and ideas, so keep going :)

Please tell me when you are updating, ne?

/nazaliasan
Flaming Beauty chapter 3 . 10/17/2006
Hey, How have you been doing? Its been a year since you last updated this story. Are you okay? Lost inspiration? Well do not fear, check out the Manga at its getting exciting. Or try watichin AMV's at with are favorite couple. This is a really good story it would be ashame if you don't complete it.
calico.snails chapter 3 . 10/13/2006
Interesting story so far. I look forward to reading more. Oh, and I might suggest getting a beta-reader, it might just improve your story. Update soon.

-Kristine X3-
ZoieLark chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
aw...tis a cute tale...but...are you going to continue it? Please do.
Simetra Kain chapter 3 . 7/10/2006
Shika and Ino handcuffed...Now that's a new one! Great fic! This couple rox! Please continue! XD
Sekushi-san chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
this is so cool please update!
kamilog chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
AW I LOVE IT! poor ino PLEASE MAKE HER ALL BETTER! thanks love the sotry now hurry up will ya!
superfreak9201 chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
good story i like it goin to my favorites
Natsyourlord chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
Aww, SCREW IT! Did you even bother to think of how long it's been since yoi updated? URGH!
Lynlyn-maru chapter 3 . 2/25/2006
I really hope you finish this soon...I really like it. I can't wait to see that you have in store for them! Shika and Ino are the cutest couple ever!