Reviews for A Pain in the Neck
T chapter 5 . 11/7/2011
Please please continue this i cant find eney good storys and this one is turning out amazingly i hope its not abandend that would just suck (no pun intended)
cassy chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
I hope you continue this! Please do! It's got great ideas in it already, and it would be sad to be left out like many others.
autumnrose45 chapter 4 . 1/31/2009
I like it! Haven't been much of an Anderson x Seras fan to be honest, but this is a very good one!
swartzvald chapter 5 . 8/28/2008
so where's the rest of it?
Immortalis chapter 4 . 2/16/2007
Holy cow!

I always thought that this would be an interesting paring-Seras Victoria and Father Anderson. Most people really just mess it up, but I liked this one. I want Seras to get a fricking backbone and kicked some serious ass. Both the Amine and Manga version she is such a pussy.

Anderson is just crazy.

Maxwell is such a leech.

Continue on...please.

Ralf Jones chapter 5 . 1/19/2007
Col, keep going, update soon
Feel Free To Improvise chapter 5 . 6/20/2006
*Squeals with delight.* How cute . update soon please.
Denekrad chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
I want to see more of Anderson getting goofy around Seras, I want Alucard going on a Police Girl possessive/ masculinity fight with the priest. I want the whole which one? Which one? thing going on with Seras in the middle and most importantly I WANT ALUCARD AND ANDERSON TAUNTING EACH OTHER WITH THAT "Seras likes ME better!" stuff! DO MY BIDDING! Oh, and good story.
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
Love it! Funny!
SamDeanLove chapter 4 . 10/15/2005
very good! whana reade more about it.. ) so please hurry up!
darkfighter000 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
This is awesome. Plz update plz.
darkfighter000 chapter 5 . 6/27/2005
Nice story bout section 13.
Baron Hausenpheffer chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
"New story" not working? How odd... Oh, well. I strongly recommend making this a seperate story once it's fixed (seeing as how it has nothing to do with the "Pain in the Neck" storyline).

Okay, now for the story itself. I really enjoyed seeing the focus on Fox and his men. The poor "grunts on the ground" wind up doing most of the work and getting none of the credit, so this was a nice change of pace. Also, the way everyone was getting offed near the end reminded me of a well-done horror movie. Nice job!

On the other hand, I do have two complaints. The bigger of the two is that you didn't put forth much of a reason for Iscariot to kill Fox and his soldiers like that. Fox simply did a fine job at killing vampires; that is hardly motivation for cold blooded murder (unless he did most of the afore-mentioned slayings in the Pope's bedroom or something). The second thing is much more minor: I thought that a man in Fox's line of work would know not to rely on appearances. Thus, his falling for the "Yumiko-Yumie switcharoo" seemed a little strange.

That's about it. Heh, heh. Sorry that the "problems" section was so much bigger than the "thumbs up" in this review. It's a fine story; I just wanted to explain my complaints. Keep up the good work, and (if any ideas hit you) I'd love to see more stories featuring Hellsing's "average Joes". Adios!
Alucard's Bane chapter 4 . 6/22/2005
*laughs maniacally* More.
kakashiclone1120 chapter 4 . 6/19/2005
bwahaha! that was brilliant! I love how you slip in the humor at odd times here and there. I like to do the same thing as well. This is actually a story I can see happening in the manga. Not the anime. The manga, definately. Keep up the good work.