Reviews for The Track of a Storm
tlyxor1 chapter 25 . 5/18
Read this in high school, and came across it again. A memorable piece. Thanks for writing. -t.
CocoCatFTW chapter 5 . 5/6
I love it! There aren't enough stories like this out there! Thank you so much for finding the time to write this
MagicWriterK chapter 1 . 5/5
;-; I require advice on how to stop the endless stream of water from my eyes.
But this story was nothing short of amazing, I could FEEL James' heroic determination, his Gryffindor heart, his loyalty to his family and brothers. It was all so so heart wrenching.
"Pahfoo." LITTLE BABY HARRY SO INNOCENT SO FUNNY WHY VOLDEMOT CURSE YOU
Geoff chapter 4 . 4/18
This is confusing it started off good but it's all random now
TheLittleRoguex chapter 1 . 4/3
Can't wait to read all of this
k chapter 1 . 2/28
So Sirius escapes with Harry into a room with a floo and instead of flooing him straight to Hogwarts, asks him to wait? Realistically, he would have flooed him straight out of that building. There are several issues like this which quite simply don't make sense. Your sentence structure and vocabulary are great but this story is littered with plot holes. I really struggle to imagine the scenes in my head and there are massive gaps in my understanding. Remus rips the bars off his prison and this goes unmentioned by the death eaters? How large is the cell so that they can't see Harry hiding behind James? Are they even in the cell at this point?

Not to mention that Harry does not act like a six year old, using words such as 'rigid' for example. He also seems to have the mentality of a depressed adult; it is unrealistic. Sorry, but I found this story completely frustrating and confusing.
CreepyMuffin15 chapter 26 . 12/10/2014
I'd like to thank you for this interesting read. I really loved it and to my shame I have to admit that Abaddon was by far my favourite character thought a part of me hated it that he tortured Remus I just have to like him. My favourite manner was when James found out it was Harry in front of his cell. I'll be checking your other fanfic's out this instant.
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 26 . 10/10/2014
I LOVED THIS STORY! While it didn't deal with the entire bringing down of Voldy and left me hanging a little in that area, I think your characterisation of kid!Harry and James and Sirius were really good :)
I'm also SO glad you included this last chapter, it's perf :)))
chris7100 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
I don't usually comment on stories completed years ago, but for this I must make an exception. Wow - BRILLIANT start! James' inner monologue is so honest and real in its emotion that it's almost painful to read. I'm looking forward to the rest of the story, but even if this chapter were just a one-shot, it would be absolutely worth the read. Well done!
Sfrbcry chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
Um. Who's Gwen?
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2014
This is really crapy you are a terrible writer!
leira123 chapter 26 . 6/29/2014
Wonderful. Finally a Harry/James fanfic that is well written/realistic/and entertaining throughout. Great job.
SparkyPlug chapter 25 . 4/21/2014
Could you email me the notes that you talked about at the beginning of chapter 23? The ones about harry and draco meeting at hogwarts?
Adina2938 chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
This is a really good story. I can't wait to see Harry in it, which I'm hoping will be in a few chapters
lemon-rind chapter 26 . 3/19/2014
An absolutely beautiful series of events.
1,078 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »