Reviews for The Track of a Storm
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 8 . 7/19/2022
I hope things pick up. I’d like to see Harry at Hogwarts already.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 6 . 7/19/2022
Why did a muggle tell Voldemort about Harry? How did he even know who to tell? Lucius literally said he didn’t want to go back to torturing and killing. Yet here he is.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 5 . 7/19/2022
Remus?! Why?!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 4 . 7/19/2022
Pettigrew was definitely called to Voldemort. I’m surprised the Slytherin’s were insulted that Percy “insulted” Dumbledore. Unless it was just an excuse to hit Percy.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 3 . 7/19/2022
Lol. The groundskeepers dint seems all that worries that a man is back from the dead. And ooh boy. The Order of the Phoenix is about to be back in business.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 2 . 7/19/2022
I really hope this isn’t another fic where Voldemort is James’s dad. No thank you. Poor Draco. So this sucks. Like not the story, but in general that Voldemort is back this early. Will the Sorcerer’s Stone still be in Hogwarts? Will the Chamber of a secrets still be opened? Hmmmm.
Sohaila 2005 chapter 10 . 11/22/2021
Abaddon says darling and dear too often. It makes him sound like a pervert. And he probably is with all those touches and the "gentle" voice
Sohaila 2005 chapter 21 . 11/11/2021
Sirius trying to convince Remus that he killes everyone was just funny despite the situation.ω. I mean, honestly Remus, of all times to realise the truth?
MuggleHarry16 chapter 26 . 9/16/2021
Loved this story so much! I have to say, the interaction between James, Sirius, and Remus is some of the best I've ever read :) Great Job! Honestly wished there was more!
anjiepotter chapter 6 . 9/3/2021
awake him from death only to imprisioned... this plot sucks... i am only reading further because finished stories are almost rare...
sarahemichaels24 chapter 1 . 8/14/2021
Ignore that one trolls comment theh gave apparently never heard the expression if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. They're wrong this story is amazing definitely one of my favorites
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2021
What pathetic story and all first 10chapters especially. What's the use of James Potter being alive? That was just a bait you used in summary. This story is one of the worse and sadist ones, not to forget the writing is unable to hold interest. N Remus is a selfish coward not protecting Harry. I hate this story b
crescent-nightshade1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2021
Loved it!
IfIShouldStay chapter 26 . 2/9/2021
This story is one of my favorites. did you ever post the updated one? and where at? I would LOVE to read it!
55artix chapter 1 . 12/19/2020