Reviews for Kismet
Steffy-Lilac chapter 6 . 8/1/2012
Even though it's been quite some time since this was last updated, it's still a super story; the more FDTD Seth/Kate stories the better. ;D
Nanna chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
What happens next?
scifychick812 chapter 6 . 11/14/2010
please, please, please update this. It's so awesome and I need to now what happens next.
Queenofhearts214 chapter 6 . 11/3/2010
Love this movie...I always thought George Clooney looked pretty hot with that tattoo D ...I'm such a sucker for bad boys lol

I'm enjoying this story and can't wait to see what happens next.
Ghostknight chapter 6 . 3/31/2010
you got to contine this really good story
Ariadne'sThread chapter 6 . 8/31/2009
Great story, shame it hasn't been updated in a while. I'd have liked to read more. :(
Chrissy Masen Magnitude chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Oh my, please tell me you're going to continue this. I effing love this, it's really good. Sorry for a short lame ass review, no words can explain how much I love this fic.
lily chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
i really like setha nd kate together.
Angela chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Ah! you must update! Like fast! How cruel of you to leave it like that! _
ellerose chapter 6 . 6/23/2008
Keep updating please this fanfic is ace
wildpiratecelt chapter 6 . 4/5/2008
Hey it's blue_fears12 form lj. I gotta say that i LOVE this story. I practically atre up all six chapters in the last few hours.

Now for the latest chappie: Other then Seth's urges probably the sexiest thing about this is the idea of when he was helping Kate steady the gun. Kudos
Wrinkled Fabric chapter 6 . 2/26/2008
Oh, man this is excellent! I was desperately hoping someone had written a Seth-Kate PostFDTD story and you've far surpasses what I was expecting to find. I love it! Seth and Kate are just perfect, and their interaction is spot on. I love that he wants her, but won't do anything about it (even though I REALLY want him to just get on with it already.) Can't wait for more!

Fabs x
DTakersGurls chapter 6 . 2/6/2008
Oh I just love this story!

oh Please PLEASE continue. I'll love you forever if you do.
Nina28 chapter 6 . 1/26/2008
It's back! Wow! *does happy dance*

Long chapter (I like these!), but so full of very good stuff! I'm so looking forward to next chapters!

I'm sorry I disappeared like that...life is so hectic for me, right now!:(

Very good, I really loved this!
LadyJaye chapter 5 . 11/18/2006
Great story, please update soon :)