Reviews for In Stone
mykaelamatsukaze chapter 14 . 12/16/2020
Fudge... This is the most realistic GaaSaku fic ever! Damn, you pulled my heart stings in every chapter and you made me want to read it in one sitting.

Thank you for the wonderful journey author!
LaiChan chapter 11 . 8/4/2020
I know this fic is basically 15 years old and I'm not even sure how active you are on ff net anymore, but let me just say this: your characterization of Gaara is my favorite, ever. Not only on this one, but in all of your other fanfics that I've read too. You understand perfectly how to make him vulnerable and just a mess really, battling his inner demon (and not only the literal one) but still strong and so, so human. Relatable and endearing in all of his brokenness (does this word even exist? I dunno :/) and loneliness.
It's fascinating to watch it happen, really.

Thank you, a million times over, for writing this, trully 3
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 14 . 7/19/2020
Now i want a sequel! This was so well-written!
Sapphire Snowflake chapter 13 . 7/14/2020
"He was laughingand it sounded absolutely awful."

And here I am laughing like crazy because I can totally imagine this scene. XD
FairyLetters chapter 14 . 5/14/2020
This story should be named '14 days'. Day 1 they met and day 14 they parted. It's nice... Each chapter seemingly representing a day but not quite. Anyway, Gaara is in character which is the most important part being MC here. I read some reviews stating they didn't like Naruto's representation here. I don't understand, he seems more mature in this story so why. I wanted conflict between Naruto and Gaara over Sakura. I would understand Naruto giving up Sakura for Sasuke but I don't think he would be giving in so easily if it were anyone else. It would have been nice to see Sakura's pov regarding Naruto too. What I don't like about this story is how easily most Akatsuki members got taken down. Sasori killing Deidara, Naruto killing Sasori, Naruto and Gaara defeating Itachi of all people and team Gai killing Kisame... This seems too surreal. And Sakura didn't fight at all... Her only strong point here is her medical abilities which too we see no reminders of prominently. Gaara views her as weak physically, always protecting her. Sakura, even the canon Sakura, wouldn't want to be saved or protected, now that she was strong to defend herself. Her readiness to prove should have been the most prominent nature in this timeline. She isn't the type to give up, and even if attempt is frantic and futile, she wouldn't shy from trying. But here she did none. She stayed in Suna knowing her teammates are battling for their lives. It was really disappointing.
A.Miles chapter 14 . 4/18/2020
I probably first read this story a decade ago and though I stopped watching Naruto around the same time, This story has always stuck with me and I find I come back every few years to read it again. It’s very well paced and the character rationalization is so good. It’s really an excellent story (book really) and it’s definitely one of my top favorite fics I’ve ever read.
ra1nf1re chapter 14 . 1/23/2020
I’ve been going through almost every one of your stories and have thoroughly enjoyed every one of them! Love this one too! Was awesome to see it written from Gaara’s POV.
KindredSouI chapter 14 . 12/4/2019
Really enjoyed reading these through! Been kind of pulling late nighters reading through most of your Gaara and Sakura fanfics haha
Lucy chapter 14 . 11/29/2019
This was purely magical... I loved it
iamkur chapter 1 . 11/25/2019
ahh.. this is so amazing~ i think i've read this before too.. i love their exchanges, and i'm always worried about sakura's reaction. :) but i am very happy that most of the perspective is on gaara. it's usually always sakura, so i'm glad i can see it in the guy's pov.

i hope there was an epilogue.. but your ending was also very good. ah, the feels... i will just believe in that they made it through in this fic... :D

thank you for this!
Lila Dunmare chapter 14 . 10/25/2019
sweet Gaara !
OtherwiseTheDarkness chapter 14 . 8/19/2019
Thank you for a really amazing fic. This deserves more praise than I can give.
Maria Paula chapter 14 . 5/30/2019
Soooooo Nice!
Aelibia chapter 13 . 4/15/2019
I have to come back and point out this line as one of the most satisfying: “he hadn't known things would be this messy.” I appreciate this more than words can express. I can’t tell you how many smutty fanfics I’ve read where immediately after vaginal sex the character gets up and starts doing things and there’s not even a throwaway line about cleaning up. Like girl are you really up and running? With all that baby gravy running down your leg? And don’t get me started on all the ways people do NOT understand how safe anal is supposed to work. Ignoring reality for the sake of literary style or skipping over details is one thing and then there’s just ignorance. Do you want hemorrhoids? Because that’s how you get hemorrhoids, every single 15-year-old NaruSasu writer.
Aelibia chapter 14 . 3/30/2019
A very satisfying reread.