Reviews for In Stone
KitChi chapter 14 . 6/16
My feelings. They're hurting...
But I'm gad you ended it where and how you did. I can't wait to read you side prequel for this.
Anyway, thanks for a great read!
Nanami chapter 14 . 4/25
Well I remain hopeful, that is all that a GaaSaku lover needs, Thank you.

Nanami chapter 13 . 4/25
Who says that Gaara is not a good friend, the development is so beautiful but there are indications that the GaaSaku will not be idyllic, there is no happy ending and strangely enough I like it. Even so I want a happy ending, I am very upset.

Nanami chapter 12 . 4/25
Sensuous and sinful Gaara, the last words were epic, you know how to raise and lower my emotions, you had me with the heart beating and standing for moments, The teachings of The wise Sapo are invaluable, it's nice to highlight that in Naruto.

Nanami chapter 11 . 4/25
Forbidden fruit, the most delicious and sinful, the GaaSaku is too sensual, I have a nasal emorragia at this moment, and a cut in my heart for knowing is forbidden to them in their political cricunstancia.

Nanami chapter 10 . 4/25
The sweetest thing I've only read on your part, the intrigue and emotion have me on the edge of your lyrics, I love it.

Nanami chapter 9 . 4/25
The political intrigues are wonderful in the development of the GaaSaku, tender and soft, you made me laugh a lot but I guess men are instinctive. Go Gaara, Go!

Nanami chapter 8 . 4/25
Ultimately, a Naruto with this kind of mental development would have irreparably fallen in love with me, the cruelty of the Ninja world makes it very clear that not everything is love and peace, the realistic process of truth that would have put the Manga as the best, although idealism always arise I do not complain, just highlight the wonderfulness of your writing.

Nanami chapter 7 . 4/25
There are not many words that can say how great this chapter was, I love the action and development so produndo that you do in your Fic.

Nanami chapter 6 . 4/25
It's hard, Naruto's journey I hope you do not kill Kakashi, because your intention to get my soul out is notorious but addictive.

Nanami chapter 5 . 4/25
I already told you that I admire you, well this chapter really was delicious, the political plots that you write are so good that it makes me think, Gaara really had it black. I love the development of Sakura is so accurate that good I melt of how great you write.

Nanami chapter 4 . 4/25
It is a very good mentality on the part of Naruto, I would have liked to see this kind of experience in the Manga, that enriches the Fan's, well I guess it only remains conformable with the Fanfiction, we can exploit what Kishimoto did not do.

Nanami chapter 3 . 4/25
You portray so splendidly your ideas that really are to envy, thanks for such a good job.

Nanami chapter 2 . 4/25
I really imagine a scene like this in Naruto's manga, it's well written, it's beautiful, your writing has become priceless, thank you.

Nanami chapter 1 . 4/25
Intense and terrifying I like it.