Reviews for In Stone
YumiDoesTheMacarena chapter 14 . 2/17
You know, it has been years and years and YEARS since I first read this story, and it is still right up there as one of the pinnacle works in the collection of Naruto fics I've been fortunate enough to read. It's just SO GOOD. The plot, the emotions, the themes and narrative choices. The manipulations and character growth is all just spectacularly handled. I love this story so much!
JarJarBinky chapter 14 . 2/6
Absolutely loved every word. So glad and fortunate to have stumble upon your wonderfully imaginative and descriptive writing!
I enjoyed reading your work. You've done a really good job. Thank you!
jacpin2002 chapter 14 . 11/22/2017
Excellent story.. Loved it.
AryaWeilyn chapter 1 . 11/15/2017
Amazing story! I absolutely loved it, I bow before your awesomeness! I like the fact that Gaara is still struggling to stay sane and good. It just seemed way to easy to just have him turn over a new leaf without any internal problems, so kudos to you.
Scarlet Azalea chapter 1 . 10/11/2017
I wasn't sure about this pairing at first but you're close to convincing me. This was well done.
Sada Pazaki chapter 14 . 12/9/2016
Beautiful story...loved it 3
JeslynBoo chapter 14 . 6/11/2016
3 Thank you! I know I am late to the party but... couldn't stop reading this storyloved it!
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 11/16/2015
Way to talk to a lady Gaara.
"You are not my type." I mean come on XD, pretty sure you are gonna looooove Sakura.
Haha, can't wait to see how their relationship develops. :D
redriley2005 chapter 14 . 10/5/2015
Thanks for a well written and thoughtful story
Iris chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
...Wow. Indeed, it really is novel-sized. And double wow, that was a really, really incredible story. I have not read one that...dark, I guess, like, ever, and certainly not one that turned out so well.

So thanks. *bows* You have my heartfelt appreciation for the awesomeness of this fic :D
bloomsburry-dhazellouise chapter 14 . 8/19/2015
I love this story! hope for a sequel!
Labrinthe chapter 14 . 7/25/2015
Finally finished this. Ah, the feels.
Lorenitt Castronovo chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
I completely love it! That was great, thank you girl. See you .
Li chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
I have to say, In Stone may be the best fanfiction I have ever read. While some fanfictions are unsatisfying bites of cotton candy (not that I don't enjoy it sometimes), this story is like a completely satisfying three course meal. I applaud the thorough wording and realistic character personalities, and your portrayal of the developing relationship between Gaara and Sakura was very well thought out.