Reviews for In Stone
AnimeEverywhere chapter 14 . 10/7
This is my definition of "MASTERPIECE"! I wonder why this fic hasn't got more reviews? I didn't know i've already read this story once, 2-3 years ago when i haven't made an account then yet. So i forgot the title of this story _ Shame on me. The most memorable scene for me was, where Sakura went inside the "cell", where Gaara was being held and talked over. This scene still is one of my favorite, because it shows how Gaara felt about Sakura as Sakura for the first time, not as Narutos friend, or some leaf-medic. How he was intrigued by her calmness around him with Shukaku roaring around in his mind. How she had so much faith in him & how they understood each other with facial expressions, without directly saying it outright.
There are a lot of other scenes i could remember (like where Sakura fell asleep with Gaara working on paperwork besides her), but i couldn't remember having read the first part of this story xD (Where she fled with a half-conscious Gaara), so i totally thought it was my first time reading it :)
I'm amazed at how this story went on, how Gaara & Sakura fell in love & how it ended in something sweet, even though they didn't end up being together (for now).
Thanks again for this masterpiece :) I'm so glad i could re-read everything again, enjoy & anticipate so much with the characters! I'll definetely read it again in a few years, when i forgot the story again & only remember bits of pieces of it xD
Bye~ AnimeEverywhere
Indigo2004 chapter 9 . 8/1
Oooh a little bit of Gaasaku action there ;))
I’m glad that Gaara is completely canon and not some pathetic watered down version :)
Indigo2004 chapter 8 . 8/1
Nuuuuuuu my baby Naruto why must it be so hard for you :(( on other notes Great chapter as usual!
KitChi chapter 14 . 6/16
My feelings. They're hurting...
But I'm gad you ended it where and how you did. I can't wait to read you side prequel for this.
Anyway, thanks for a great read!
Nanami chapter 14 . 4/25
Well I remain hopeful, that is all that a GaaSaku lover needs, Thank you.

Nanami chapter 13 . 4/25
Who says that Gaara is not a good friend, the development is so beautiful but there are indications that the GaaSaku will not be idyllic, there is no happy ending and strangely enough I like it. Even so I want a happy ending, I am very upset.

Nanami chapter 12 . 4/25
Sensuous and sinful Gaara, the last words were epic, you know how to raise and lower my emotions, you had me with the heart beating and standing for moments, The teachings of The wise Sapo are invaluable, it's nice to highlight that in Naruto.

Nanami chapter 11 . 4/25
Forbidden fruit, the most delicious and sinful, the GaaSaku is too sensual, I have a nasal emorragia at this moment, and a cut in my heart for knowing is forbidden to them in their political cricunstancia.

Nanami chapter 10 . 4/25
The sweetest thing I've only read on your part, the intrigue and emotion have me on the edge of your lyrics, I love it.

Nanami chapter 9 . 4/25
The political intrigues are wonderful in the development of the GaaSaku, tender and soft, you made me laugh a lot but I guess men are instinctive. Go Gaara, Go!

Nanami chapter 8 . 4/25
Ultimately, a Naruto with this kind of mental development would have irreparably fallen in love with me, the cruelty of the Ninja world makes it very clear that not everything is love and peace, the realistic process of truth that would have put the Manga as the best, although idealism always arise I do not complain, just highlight the wonderfulness of your writing.

Nanami chapter 7 . 4/25
There are not many words that can say how great this chapter was, I love the action and development so produndo that you do in your Fic.

Nanami chapter 6 . 4/25
It's hard, Naruto's journey I hope you do not kill Kakashi, because your intention to get my soul out is notorious but addictive.

Nanami chapter 5 . 4/25
I already told you that I admire you, well this chapter really was delicious, the political plots that you write are so good that it makes me think, Gaara really had it black. I love the development of Sakura is so accurate that good I melt of how great you write.

Nanami chapter 4 . 4/25
It is a very good mentality on the part of Naruto, I would have liked to see this kind of experience in the Manga, that enriches the Fan's, well I guess it only remains conformable with the Fanfiction, we can exploit what Kishimoto did not do.