Reviews for In Stone
Labrinthe chapter 14 . 7/25
Finally finished this. Ah, the feels.
Lorenitt M chapter 14 . 7/16
I completely love it! That was great, thank you girl. See you .
Li chapter 14 . 5/4
I have to say, In Stone may be the best fanfiction I have ever read. While some fanfictions are unsatisfying bites of cotton candy (not that I don't enjoy it sometimes), this story is like a completely satisfying three course meal. I applaud the thorough wording and realistic character personalities, and your portrayal of the developing relationship between Gaara and Sakura was very well thought out.
Kitakana chapter 14 . 4/19
This is beautiful. I really admire how you write this couple, you write them in a way so true to their characters. Thanks for a great read, for this story and a of your other GaaSaku fics.
LimitedEternity chapter 14 . 3/11
I have to say one of my favorite thibgs about this story is how Sakura stays in Konoha. It doesn't do to sacrifice everything to follow someone else around and they are both so level headed that it makes me proud of them. There is also something terribly romantic about the idea of them have stolen moments during her missions to Suna whenever they can I will admit. But the ending was bittersweet and fulled with second guesses but I couldnt imagine it ending any other way. You really have a way with words, it has been years since you posted anything but I sincerely hope that you are still writing in some capacity. You have a real talent and it would be a shame to let it go unused.
LimitedEternity chapter 10 . 3/11
Oh this is my favorite chapter, the point where things really tip and Gaara falls into... Into something and it,s lovely. I also still think Gaara's remark to Baki about if he was so sure of his place with Gaara was hilariously pointed.
Shadow Hunt chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I loved this story, but not so much Naruto oddly enough. Shrug. Definitely a good read though.
Requiem of memory chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Amazing work but the ending ledt much tobe desired...this seemed more of a romance /angst...
RubyGloom7 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Wonderful and touching and exactly one entrancing and humurous side to Gaara. Loved it to the very end!:D
saku642734 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
awesome story! i loved it :D
crimsontears82684 chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
I enjoyed this story. I felt Gaara and Naruto were portrayed well given this is a fanfic. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
November Ember chapter 14 . 11/11/2013
I...loved this. To a point where I was super sad it ended. I like how you didn't make the lemon too detailed because a lot of authors here tend to do that. However I like how you didn't make them confess out of nowhere. Awesome read! :)
Andelevion chapter 14 . 9/7/2013
Okay, wow, this is beautiful with a surprising amount of character development and pretty pretty writing.

This is everything I want in a shipping fic. I don't even like GaaSaku that much.
Killer-San chapter 13 . 9/7/2013
"Hey!" The last thing Naruto wanted to hear was Gaara getting all weird over how life was going to bite them in the asses. His voice rose, his volume cathartic as he verbally stitched an ideal future together. "Everything's gonna be good from here, you hear me? And this is why—everything'll work out because we'll make it work out. I'm gonna be Hokage. You're gonna be Kazekage over here. So you're gonna fix whatever's not working, and kick the asses of anyone that gives you crap over it, and then"—he raised his voice to make sure the redhead understood what was important—"you're gonna settle down and grow some frickin' eyebrows! So you don't look so weird!"

Gaara stared at him like he'd suggested a diet of pure vegetables.

"Then!" Naruto bounced to the balls of his feet, pointing for emphasis. "Then we'll be allies, and we'll hunt down the Akatsuki and beat the hell out of them together! And it'll be great!" He planted his hands on his hips, thoroughly pleased with this plan of action. "What do you think about that for a plan?"

The redhead didn't even blink. "I love you."

BAM. There is the Naruto I know and love. Best scene of this chapter so far!
Killer-San chapter 6 . 9/7/2013
In this story, I have to say I'm not as impressed with your characterization of Naruto as I am with Gaara. This isn't me saying that it's poor, simply that so far in your portrayal of him...I'm not a fan of him. Your writing is still exquisite!