Reviews for In Stone
Yui's Sweet Dream chapter 2 . 11/16
Way to talk to a lady Gaara.
"You are not my type." I mean come on XD, pretty sure you are gonna looooove Sakura.
Haha, can't wait to see how their relationship develops. :D
redriley2005 chapter 14 . 10/5
Thanks for a well written and thoughtful story
Iris chapter 14 . 8/29
...Wow. Indeed, it really is novel-sized. And double wow, that was a really, really incredible story. I have not read one that...dark, I guess, like, ever, and certainly not one that turned out so well.

So thanks. *bows* You have my heartfelt appreciation for the awesomeness of this fic :D
bloomsburry chapter 14 . 8/19
I love this story! hope for a sequel!
Labrinthe chapter 14 . 7/25
Finally finished this. Ah, the feels.
Lorenitt M chapter 14 . 7/16
I completely love it! That was great, thank you girl. See you .
Li chapter 14 . 5/4
I have to say, In Stone may be the best fanfiction I have ever read. While some fanfictions are unsatisfying bites of cotton candy (not that I don't enjoy it sometimes), this story is like a completely satisfying three course meal. I applaud the thorough wording and realistic character personalities, and your portrayal of the developing relationship between Gaara and Sakura was very well thought out.
Kitakana chapter 14 . 4/19
This is beautiful. I really admire how you write this couple, you write them in a way so true to their characters. Thanks for a great read, for this story and a of your other GaaSaku fics.
LimitedEternity chapter 14 . 3/11
I have to say one of my favorite thibgs about this story is how Sakura stays in Konoha. It doesn't do to sacrifice everything to follow someone else around and they are both so level headed that it makes me proud of them. There is also something terribly romantic about the idea of them have stolen moments during her missions to Suna whenever they can I will admit. But the ending was bittersweet and fulled with second guesses but I couldnt imagine it ending any other way. You really have a way with words, it has been years since you posted anything but I sincerely hope that you are still writing in some capacity. You have a real talent and it would be a shame to let it go unused.
LimitedEternity chapter 10 . 3/11
Oh this is my favorite chapter, the point where things really tip and Gaara falls into... Into something and it,s lovely. I also still think Gaara's remark to Baki about if he was so sure of his place with Gaara was hilariously pointed.
Shadow Hunt chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I loved this story, but not so much Naruto oddly enough. Shrug. Definitely a good read though.
Requiem of memory chapter 14 . 4/21/2014
Amazing work but the ending ledt much tobe desired...this seemed more of a romance /angst...
RubyGloom7 chapter 14 . 3/28/2014
Wonderful and touching and exactly one entrancing and humurous side to Gaara. Loved it to the very end!:D
saku642734 chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
awesome story! i loved it :D
crimsontears82684 chapter 14 . 11/19/2013
I enjoyed this story. I felt Gaara and Naruto were portrayed well given this is a fanfic. Thanks for an enjoyable read.