Reviews for What the Thunder Said
Mizuki06 chapter 1 . 4/14/2020
Niceeeee, Hunter whump, I like that, cute bonus at the end as well!
Truman B chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
" Congratulations Blake, you're our token straight guy." Best Line Ever. Such a great story!
Keyrani chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That is, the single best ending line of a story...EVER! i nearly killed myself laughing! nicely done .
BlueSapphire92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Great story...loved the last part that was so funny! :p
Sreym chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I absolutely LOVE this story! I wasn't so sure as I began, but it didn't take long before I was hooked. Kinda wish it was in more than one chapter, I read it all in one sitting and it was pretty long! lol, but it's been a while so I don't expect you to change it or anything :)

I love the plot of this story, much more serious than most, and very intense. You wrote the relationships between all of them really well, the main ones between Hunter and Blake and Cam, and all the other minor ones as well. Characterizations were perfect!

Amazing fic, one of my very favorites now!
jonoave chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
Hey, that was actually a pretty awesome fic! I was put off at first cos it was hard to follow as the scenes keep jumping awkwardly. But after that it got me hooked. Nice characterization of all the rangers (though a little bit more would have been better). Nice exploration of the Thunder Academy, and the use of the ninja elemental powers.

I really like the closeness you show between Blake and Hunter, and also between everyone else. Lots of excellent one-liners in there, and the ending line by Hunter was priceless! You really should write more. Perhaps next time you could introduces some scene breaks, or break it to several chapters for easier reading.
leatharegee chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
You write some really awesome slash! There's actual plot outside of the relationships, the characters are fairly true to their originals, and your sense of humor is fantastic! I really hope you write more in this fandom! _
Crimson-Ranger chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
OMFG That was so funny xD I love the last part. xD Omfg So funny. HAHAA XD Poor Hunter...but still Lmao! XDD Great Job.
Hikaru Kosuzaku chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
AH! This one was just as good, if not better, than the first! What is with you and your writing skills?
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
*Giggles* Loved the ending! Excellent sequel! Please write more!
MzDany chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Excellent, simply excellent! Loved this story's plot - Blake and Hunter having to choose where their loyalties lie. And you have made the perfect combos: Blake/Tori, Cam/Hunter, Shane/Dustin (all of my favorites)

Your style is very easy and fun to read, great humor in it, as well as very articulate.

And I absolutely love the last line! :)

Greetings from Dany
Weesta chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Gotta start at the end...I thought I saw it coming, and then when it happened I cracked up. I loved the ending. :-)

I'm fascinated by examinations of the ninja's elemental powers - not many people have developed the Thunder powers, and I've never seen them addressed the way you did. It was very cool! I loved the way Dustin was able to ground Hunter when he first lost control - it made total sense. I like how you developed the relationships with all the Rangers, but Cam/Hunter and Hunter/Blake inparticular. Really nicely done.

Small editorial comment ~ you might want to think about using those line breaks to indicated changing from one scene to another. The way you had the story all running together was a little confusing. Otherwise, good job! (And I see you have a sequel posted already so I'm off to read that!)
the real vampire chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Great story! I have read you're other 1 but I (or rather my school computers!) have found the 'PG' bit and blocked the end so I'll have to wait to read it! Loved them both! So funny! Hoping for more? Also loving the more serious/vunerable/sucidal Hunter - brilliant!

~the real vampire~
dancer1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Read and enjoyed both stories. Keep it up! (Esp. all Blake/Tori elements.)

-dancer1
Chyck chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
I remember reading this story on another board a few months back and absolutely falling in love with it. Then I lost track of where I'd seen it and practically mourned for a week!

"What the Thunder Said" is one of the best Ninja Storm fics out there. It shows the Rangers dealing with problems in a very real way - not over the top as so many authors are prone to do. The Cam/Hunter slash is also believable - they both maintain their independent natures while being together.

I could blubber for hours about how great this story is, but instead I'm going to go back and read it again! Yay! Thank you for posting it here!