Reviews for The Bombshell
thegleeksbiggestloser chapter 3 . 7/19
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ttttttttttttttthhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ffffffffffffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc lmao try to read this.
JessMariano10 chapter 1 . 7/12
Intresting
AerieD chapter 2 . 1/13
After ch 1 I thought, not bad writing and could become interesting but now I'm not buying your premise and backstory at all. Why would Lorelai barter for her child's future possibilities (i.e. going to Chilton) by removing those possibilities right away? Makes no sense. And why would this agreement even carry weight? Forcing someone into marriage means forcing them to have sex which is rape. And illegal.

If this is allowed for some reason in your fictious word, you should make that distinction clear.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 41 . 11/18/2016
Ok I loved this story but I thought that Rory was/is a push over. I think that she should have kicked Emily and Shira out of her life for everything they did to her. But that's just me. Awesome story, I did love it.

Dani
MargaritaS chapter 41 . 11/6/2016
k her second rule was idiotic, im off to the sequel :)
Favestories19 chapter 41 . 8/27/2016
Really great story, well thought out and well written!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
Is nobody going to mention the fact that Rory is being a grade a asshole to Lorelai specifically in this? Like I actually gave up reading this because there is no way in hell that she would ever say these things to her mom!
TinkStar87 chapter 41 . 3/18/2016
I have to say this is one of the most funny and enjoyable Gilmore stories I've read in a long time. Loved how you had all the characters interacting together and of course all the hilarious moments with the LDB and the gang. You actually had me liking Jess! Anyway, Now a favorite. Read ya Later ;)
PokemonTrainerDecember chapter 41 . 2/20/2016
What.
jacksperluvr chapter 41 . 10/17/2015
I liked it
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2014
strange story.. marrige contract, mitchum huntzberger dont know who his sons fiances father is ?
asmafayazhotmai chapter 41 . 3/9/2014
i hate this ending they dont even get their happily ever after or love each other. im really starting to get irratitated with rory.
MartinDeShade chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
There is no way to force a marriage. Frankly I would tell them to go fuck themselves. That you would then try to make a romantic story of it is SICK.
jennabolla chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
i love your story
alexxis-820-924 chapter 39 . 2/18/2013
Oh my God kirk started crying to funnie
1,453 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »