Reviews for Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Type your review here...
Mai Thomson chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Just so you know, and I mean this in the most complimentary way possible, you made me cry.

like a baby. a hungry, angry baby.

now that the human waterworks are over, I just thought I'd congratulate you on being extremely good at making me extremely f***ing sad.

thanks for a lovely story,

Mai :)
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Superb!
verity candor chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Wow. Really great job getting Neville down.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
well, then. a beautiful piece of angst.
Mineral-Soul-Bottle chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Small but very true and beautiful in a brutally realistic way I think. I can see myself in that, all the way.
eternallycharmed chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Aw, that's so sad. And so believable, too. Thanks for that little bit of angst to make my day...angstier... ;)
The Dead Snake chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
aw
No account chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
...wow. This is tied with another of my favs, No One Mourns the Wicked. Nice n' dark. Coincidentaly, they both involve Neville and his parents (well, mother) as a source of depression. Neville is a good character for that. Incert more comments I want to say here.
anonymous chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Oh, it's so sad.

Beautifully written, as usual.
Rasielle chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Lovely, absolutely lovely. Why, I do believe you've drained the spirits out of me - I can't seem to get into my reviewing-fervor, lol.

There's a sort of sadness to this that doesn't quite have a name - I guess you could call it strong? Your child Neville and your man Neville were both canon and yet deeper than the canon, and illustriously written. A wonderful concept.

AND YOUR SUMMARY IS AMAZING, BY THE WAY! Lol. It BLEW me away and I thought, "oh, heck... I have to read this or the gods of artistic writing will eat me."

I would love to say, "YOUR FIC WAS AMAZING!" because it was, but it left such me in such a nostalgic mood that I can't muster it. Strange.

You're writing is marvelous, by the way. You're on my Favorites!

- Rasielle
Aloe chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Sad, but well done-
Fanciful Sovereign chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
very poignant look at childhood and Neville...great piece
ryuuseigun chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
WAHH, Neville needs a hug! -hug-

Aww, I love Neville, the poor boy.

Wonderful fic - and going on my favourites list.
triCkster faYe chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
beautiful. you just captured him perectly. the scene where he keeps the candy wrapper his mother gives him is one of my personal favorites and i love you're elaboration on it