Reviews for Rise of the Sith: Episode I
Hazlov2004 chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Awsome story
Barranca chapter 5 . 5/15/2007
Kreth, you've got such a good plot and the story ends right here... Anyway, it was enjoyable while it lasted :) We need more evil plotter Maul stories!
Barranca chapter 4 . 5/15/2007
That was well thought out, Maul might make a proper Emperor yet :)
Barranca chapter 3 . 5/15/2007
And all Sidious' carefully laid out plans crumble into dust... Plot twists like this are always fun :D
Chaotix Dragon chapter 5 . 1/9/2006
This good. i like it. But you need to research. Maul's Sith Infiltrator was named the Scimitar, not the Infiltrator.
Sloan-A chapter 5 . 12/13/2005
Oh...liar liar

Love the story. This is a believable version.

UPDATE!
Maphisto86 chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
Interesting premise that has much potential but a little too simply written. Then again if I want the story different I could write something myself... I would still like to read more though simply because Darth Maul is one of my most favourite Star Wars villians.
Durin the Deathless chapter 5 . 6/30/2005
Plz update soon you are a very good writer and i love the story line Darth Maul was always my fav sith so plz update
BGTom chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
More.
Bob chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
Dark Jedi. What a concept! Sith the good guys? Which side of the force talks to you, eh? And now do the backwards talker and the bald-headed Jedi start down the path to the dark side by deceving the public? More!
Phil chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Dude! I always thought Lord Maul should take over - UPDATE!
Cancun Phil chapter 5 . 6/4/2005
Wow. This is just an incredible story...keep it up, and please don't quit and leave us all hanging. And Darth Maul rox!
Jim chapter 1 . 6/4/2005
freakin awesome! update now
oricola chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
this is a great story. i can't wait for an up date.
Nyltiak chapter 5 . 5/25/2005
Yay for Maul! Hooray for the Dark Side! Kiss my large buttocks you small green wrinkly backwards speaking Jedi! ((Maniacal laughter))

...((ahem))...