Reviews for Drops of Redemption
Remy Le Fay chapter 16 . 12/23/2007
Beautiful. Just beautiful.
darklegacy416 chapter 16 . 5/20/2007
Wow. *drops jaw* Just . . . wow. This has got to be one of the best stories I have ever read. And not just out of fanfic. It's truly up in the top 5 out of all the books and movies. Ever. You could change the names and publish it - I'd be first in line to buy! :) This is a genuine work of art, a masterpiece, if you will. Originality and creativity taken to new heights. I didn't think there was too much angst at all. While many other stories would have had only one chapter of dealing with grief, you made it much more realistic. It was a deeper look into the characters and what they (and regular people) would go through when faced with a tragedy like that. I absolutely loved the ending. *bows down* Kudos and praise to you! (endings are the hardest things for me to write) It wasn't all death, doom and gloom, but it wasn't happy gumdrops and flowers either. The story flowed well and I was hooked from the beginning of Not AS All Seems. Well, anywho, sorry for the long review, but I couldn't help myself. Now, off to study for exams. . .
Witchy-grrl chapter 16 . 2/26/2007
Wow. Your story left me breathless. I just...wow. No words. Just...brilliant, and beautiful, and painful, and perfect. :) DEFINITELY going in my favs!
mishy-mo chapter 16 . 2/19/2007
Amazing! sheer brilliance
unequivocal chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
Wow. You evoke very powerful emotions... and the description of Cameron before the near-suicide was painfully realistic. I'm glad that they stopped each other during the fall; the ending was perfect.
em chapter 16 . 12/14/2006
Wow! I don't even have words... I just found this story and all I can say is, it's about time! I've been looking for an intelligently written and psychologically believable story for a long time and I'm thrilled that I've finally found it. This is not only one of the best fanfics I've ever read but it's one of the best stories I've read also. You've done such a wonderful job of evoking the emotion of this situation and you've created a perfect balance between angst and hope. I love that you took this slow and gave us insight into their souls. I felt like I was there, like this was happening to me. Amazing! Like the situation they were in, too much dialouge in this story would have seemed forced. You are a brilliant story teller and I am in awe of your talent. Keep it up!
houseband chapter 16 . 11/25/2006
A beautiful and torured story. Incedible wordsmithing!
yellow chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
beautiful.
Prekrasa chapter 16 . 11/29/2005
That was brilliant.

Honestly, that was some of the best fanfiction I have ever read.

Kudos.
katrina chapter 16 . 11/27/2005
that was absolutely poetic. it was beautiful. i feel like i held my breath the entire time. you are so gifted. the character construction was exquisite, the climax; the tension was unreal and the redemption was euphoric.

what an awesome story.

im thinking of a poem that you may like. it's called A return to love, by Marianne Williamson.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously

give other people permission to do the same.

As we are liberated from our own fear,

our presence automatically liberates others."
Jaimi chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Hi,

I am sure you are a brilliant writer, but i truly believe that House and Lisa Cuddy should be together. Cameron thinks that she knows everything about House. She is boring and he needs someone who wont take his crap. CUDDY IS PERFECT FOR HIM! I hope I haven't offended you, BUT COME ON THE CHEMISTRY BETWEEN HOUSE AND CUDDY IS ELECTRIFYING :P.

I Hope my comments help.

:)Regards, Jaimi
Hisoka B chapter 16 . 10/10/2005
oh my goodness, i feel as if that was one of the best fanfics i've ever read. It was beautiful! (i even sacrificed my calc exam study time for this) but it was such a good read, and i'm going to feel happy for the rest of the day. I look forward to reading more of your work. excellent!
smallfluffykat chapter 16 . 10/2/2005
A very nice sequel to an interesting initial story. There is an almost surreal quality to your writing in this that fits well with the surrealness of the plot. I hope you write more stories as your ideas and prose are enjoyable to read.
d2queen chapter 8 . 9/23/2005
I'll admit it, I read through this "story" (for lack of a better word) in about 42 minutes. For 42 minutes, the world ceased to exist. Bravo.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 16 . 8/27/2005
If I said this in you other story, I apologize in advance. That was very deep. I loved it. I almost freaked when you made it seem like they were going to kill themselves, but I was so relived when you didn't.

Please continue this, or at least do another House story like this.

By the way I'm adding this to my favorites.