Reviews for Nothing of Note
AR chapter 71 . 1/26/2013
I can't believe this amazing, this wonderful, captivating story has only over 70 reviews. I just think people were too stunned by it or too shy or whatever. No, seriously, you have a talent for writing. I love tales about young Frodo and this one captures the characters perfectly, thank you for this awesomess once again!
tiny-g chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
what a fun chapter.
J-Kid chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
This is great. I always loved the Hobbit, and it saddens me that there probably will not be a movie of it. Of course, the directors would probably ruin the thing. :-( (I liked the first LoTR movie okay, but I hated what they did to the second two. I mean, they weren't bad or anything, they just weren't that great. And everyone focuses too much on Legolas.)

In any case, this is reminding me very much of Wind in the Willows, and I am enjoying reading it so far. It's about time Bilbo had a holiday! :-D
Larner chapter 71 . 6/25/2005
A very fitting, gentle, bittersweet epilogue. Thank you.
Larner chapter 70 . 6/11/2005
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Have enjoyed it thoroughly from start to finish, worm cake and all. Welcome to the site.
Larner chapter 69 . 6/11/2005
I HOPE not stolen from Farmer Maggot's! Lovely, thoughtful gift for ones new uncle!
Larner chapter 68 . 6/11/2005
A lovely, lovely birthday morning and breakfast. Haven't done candied rose petals in ages-really must do them this year.
Larner chapter 66 . 6/11/2005
Wise lady Hobbit, Bell Gamgee.
Larner chapter 65 . 6/11/2005
Yes, a true loving uncle. Am so glad, and both your Frodo and Bilbo are true to the books, I find.
Larner chapter 64 . 6/11/2005
Sounds like snowberries there, and a lovely guilt-gift for the Gaffer.
Larner chapter 63 . 6/11/2005
Planning for all contingencies! Wonderful!
Larner chapter 62 . 6/11/2005
Yes, I would think it would be a most enjoyable morning-for Bilbo, at least. Lovely!
Larner chapter 61 . 6/11/2005
This has been the most wonderful revenge story I've ever read. I'll have to recommend some of these to my students! I've laughed all through it all!
Larner chapter 60 . 6/10/2005
Oh, this has been such a wonderful read! Bless the old Hobbit for his ingenuity, and the young ones for too active of imaginations! I have been laughing out loud all through the last few chapters! Oh, Frodo, what you have to look forward to!
Larner chapter 59 . 6/10/2005
It's getting more and more wonderful by the moment. I'd certainly hate to be Lotho, facing allergies, home made itching powder, small fireworks, and haints. Lovely planning. The old Hobbit's mind is a marvel!