Reviews for Nothing of Note
C chapter 70 . 5/17
Absolutely wonderful!
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 71 . 5/12
Really really great story. I think in part because many of the hobit stories have chapters that are relatively short, its taken me a long time (literally more than a decade) to come to appreciate them. This story is well written, has great characterizations-particularly of Bilbo-and a wonderfully developed plot. Its too bad that SI's have become the lead in LOTR fanfiction on this site over the last few years...otherwise this story would have gotten far more attention-which it most definitely deserves. I think you're working in other ff universes now but a story showing how Bilbo and Frodo's relationship and the growth of Frodo's connection to Hobiton would be a delightful add from you if you ever had the time. In fact I was hoping for some of that in the epologue and was sorry not to see it. Thanks loads for your hard work on this.
AR chapter 71 . 1/26/2013
I can't believe this amazing, this wonderful, captivating story has only over 70 reviews. I just think people were too stunned by it or too shy or whatever. No, seriously, you have a talent for writing. I love tales about young Frodo and this one captures the characters perfectly, thank you for this awesomess once again!
tiny-g chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
what a fun chapter.
J-Kid chapter 5 . 4/20/2006
This is great. I always loved the Hobbit, and it saddens me that there probably will not be a movie of it. Of course, the directors would probably ruin the thing. :-( (I liked the first LoTR movie okay, but I hated what they did to the second two. I mean, they weren't bad or anything, they just weren't that great. And everyone focuses too much on Legolas.)

In any case, this is reminding me very much of Wind in the Willows, and I am enjoying reading it so far. It's about time Bilbo had a holiday! :-D
Larner chapter 71 . 6/25/2005
A very fitting, gentle, bittersweet epilogue. Thank you.
Larner chapter 70 . 6/11/2005
Lovely, lovely, lovely. Have enjoyed it thoroughly from start to finish, worm cake and all. Welcome to the site.
Larner chapter 69 . 6/11/2005
I HOPE not stolen from Farmer Maggot's! Lovely, thoughtful gift for ones new uncle!
Larner chapter 68 . 6/11/2005
A lovely, lovely birthday morning and breakfast. Haven't done candied rose petals in ages-really must do them this year.
Larner chapter 66 . 6/11/2005
Wise lady Hobbit, Bell Gamgee.
Larner chapter 65 . 6/11/2005
Yes, a true loving uncle. Am so glad, and both your Frodo and Bilbo are true to the books, I find.
Larner chapter 64 . 6/11/2005
Sounds like snowberries there, and a lovely guilt-gift for the Gaffer.
Larner chapter 63 . 6/11/2005
Planning for all contingencies! Wonderful!
Larner chapter 62 . 6/11/2005
Yes, I would think it would be a most enjoyable morning-for Bilbo, at least. Lovely!
Larner chapter 61 . 6/11/2005
This has been the most wonderful revenge story I've ever read. I'll have to recommend some of these to my students! I've laughed all through it all!