Reviews for Times cross over
Grammar Guy chapter 1 . 5/1
...
Uhh, I'm not sure how I should respond to this. So, due to my inferior indecisiveness, I will post TWO reactions.
(1) You know, it's just funny how bad you are at writing. Well, if you can call this futile attempt of so-called 'literature' 'writing'. Everyone tells you to stop posting this garbage. But please, write more! Then I'll have something to turn to when I need a good laugh.
(2) *Sigh* Our precious failure strikes again. Seriously, when aare you going to give way to your hollow outer shell and reveal how insecure and self-conscious you really are? The face-palm-worthy repetition, the over-obvious self-inserts, the terrible plot line, the WHOLE THING IN GENERAL
Im sorry, I cant. Im too dismayed to even review with decently immaculate grammar. I cant even think of a simile or a metaphor to poetically describe how im feeling right now.
AntoineFan chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Tails is a fox!

Um where's Antoine's accent it isn't Antoine without his accent and when are you updating?
Ellen17 chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Ooh! I love this story!
T0A 0F THUND3R chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Not bad. It could use with a little fleshing out though. And maybe it could a little shorter here and there. My real concern is how you wrote Antoine. It just doesn't seem right without his french accent. Aside from these, this is a pretty decent story. I hope to see the next chapter soon.