Reviews for Blue Love
Serenityintheblack chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
Oh that's just peachy. Now we have the Mary Sue Ranger, who oh so surprisingly is Billy's twu wub.

oh, and for reference, not putting anything in the summary isn't cool, it isn't subtle. It's annoying.
TacsGurlJess chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Oh, this used to be one of my favorite TV shows as a kid. However, it's been desecrated by this fic.

The style looks as if a five-year-old wrote it. I do hope you're old enough to know how to write in a proper format and use descriptive phrases. Also, don't you already have a story posted up that's basically the same as this one, with a very similar title? I'd suggest keeping either this one or the other. One of them would have to go.

We have no idea how this "Brandy" girl got her powers, or what color Ranger she is. Is she a Purple Ranger, a Gold Ranger? Here, it looks as if she's the "Mystery Color" Ranger with seemingly mysterious powers. Just as the other Rangers were chosen by Zordon and given the mystical Power Coins to use with their morphers, you would have to do something similar with Brandy.

The whole storyline is enough to put me to sleep. Not ONCE did I ever see an episode on TV that was as poor as this fic. Basically, what we have here is a "Billy meets girl, Billy likes girl, Billy gets turned evil, girl saves Billy, girl angsts endlessly over Billy" fic. There's no intense action, no suspense, elements that were found in every episode of MMPR. It seems that even Rita Repulsa's turning-evil spell on the Blue Ranger is weaker than normal for her. I remember the job that was done on Tommy when he was the evil Green Ranger; now THAT was a good spell. Try having Rita put a spell on Billy in almost the same way without completely copying what happened to Tommy.

I'll be completely honest: this is NOT a good fic. If you took it down and rewrote it so it's at least semi-bearable to your readers, then you might get some positive reviews from this. Give it a plausible plot, with plenty of martial arts action and perhaps a race against time or something to save Billy from being made evil permanently. And above all, let the readers know which Ranger Brandy is. It doesn't sit well with Mighty Morphin' fans if you don't describe her color, powers, weapons, and HOW she got the ability to morph.
Elizabeth2001 chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
what Colour Ranger is Brandy, and it doesnt exactly tell of how she became a ranger