Reviews for Another Typical Love Story
BoywhoCried chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
LOL, I love the epilogue
I cant help but smile at such gushy stuff w
TEEHEE
THIS IS AMAZING! Will go and read your other fanfics :D
SI5EVA chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So adorable and hilarious, I couldn't stop grinning (nice unofficial epilogue). They were perfectly in character and I really liked the whole not-dating-just-spending-time-together because that is so like them. Ino totally abuses Shikamaru but he loves her anyway because he's just as troublesome as her.

"He makes things even simpler. He kisses her." Way to epitomize Shikamaru right here. :) I also found that the story format was quite interesting - a great fit.
coffeelove chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I love it! I thought that the characters were portrayed really well, and you know, I can totally see this happening. I love that their relationship just progressed naturally, and the way they ended up together was perfect, not too cliche, not too rushed; it was at the right moment. This is, without a doubt, one of the best ShikaIno one shots I've ever read.
Rightback414 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Love your story! The whole we are not dating but spending time together really cracks me up.
boomba chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
So simple, but so satisfying. thanks for the good read (:
Venus914 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Awww. )
shikaino fan1 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
AWSOM ILUV IT
sixteenstories chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
"He makes things even simpler. He kisses her." Because yes, Shika doesn't want any complications. He just wants Ino.

This is one of the best (if not, THE best) ShikaIno fics I've read because it explains and characterizes their relationship brilliantly, it actually has Chouji in it, and Temari isn't an evil bitch who steals Shika.
laughingstick chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
oh what a sweet story! love it so much, shikamaru and ino are so in-character you've written shikamaru especially right and i like how their relationship is described. love it!
Mooncatcher chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
Sure it is. (Ignore the hushed, maniacal chantings of 'se-quel, se-quel, se-quel!')

I especially like the format you put it in, story-style, because that's usually how their relationships go, isn't that? They're progressive, not spontaneous.

Anyway. Good writing, lovely characterization, fabulous wording and interesting plot. I absolutely loves it!
otaku1412 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Lol, the epilogue was funny.
mood ink chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
good one! )
mellownonchalant chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Perfect! Smart, fluffly and sweet, just the way I like it. I can't get enough of ShikaIno XD
JaliceLove chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
hehe Cute :)
Slothy Girl chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
I thought i had already reviewed this cause i have this sort of inkling that i have read it before but oh well, at least i am now XD! Good job!
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »