Reviews for Another Typical Love Story
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Luffs it! Luffs it! *Favs* Meep!
totallyloud chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Aw I really really loved this!

It was really great! And sweet! And cute!

And so heart-melting thing! hoho

I'm a fan of these! lol hihi
AGENT Kuma-chan chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
That was funny (and cute!)

...what a typical story, just like the title...now that i think about it, many stories and movies have this exact plot line...

IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
CUTE. I ship ShikaTema but occasionally I like ShikaIno because there's just a fluff factor to the latter that's missing from the former.
keepONsmiling chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
dat's gotta be one of the cutest shika-ino fic i've come across! i like the light and happy atmosphere dat you keep throughout the fic, that reflects their relationship- simple but beautiful nonetheless. great work, keep it up!
alliwant chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
ahahaha! love this! itz funny, but itz also kind of sweet and serious and erm...flufy? i dunno, but i really like this!
Suraika chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
*smiles* that was cute.. got me laughing on some parts of the story.. overall, great fic you have here.. Great Job!
meepers369 chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Why is your writing style so irresistibly funny AND touching at the same time? Needless to say, I really enjoyed reading this. _
shikaino fan chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
fantastic story! I'm amazed by how well u write. hope u will write more shikaino fanfic in the future.
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Aww.. just AW!
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
Haha, that one was a very odd love story you have going on there.

I must say that I really loved your writing style throughout the fic. It was truly enticing. The way you described their situations, their actions, everything was marvelous. The whole "typical love story" thing is another impossibly charming factor that I adore. :D

You've done a staggering job with this story. It has made a perfect birthday gift for your friend, I'm sure.
openwindow chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
AW! CUUTE!

XD

love the last two sentences!

XD
tenten chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
i love this story :-)
345245555 chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Your 'Typical Love Story' line is fantastic. The characterizations are just right and there are barely any grammatical errors. Again, the POV fits perfectly to create a great one shot.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
AW! That story is SO cute! God, I'm grinning like a fool and I swear my throat feel dry! Love this story! Good job!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »