Reviews for Another Typical Love Story
jeano chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Heh I love this story! X) I love the way you structured it, it's original and refreshing.

Oh and Shikamaru originally wanted 2 kids, a boy and a girl, and he'd retire after the boy got a stable job and the girl got married and - oh but I guess it doesn't really matter anyway; he has Ino :D

Yay nice job! *am high*
MoonstrucK 123 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
i loved it:)
Silent Sage chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
Heh, gotta love them stories of childhood friends slowly growing up, despite all of their little quirks and surprises, learn to grow to love each other. Still, it was so sweet that you added their fathers in this story. They're such good comedy relief.
Seductive Venus chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
i lvoe your story! so simply written and told but striked straight to the heart! and your style really suits it.. and its effective too! good job! _
Lingdar chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
It's really sweet mostly at that last part!

Ah! I lab Shikamaru so much! Well if it wasn't for you me and my sister wouldn't find a complete and romantic fanfic of InoxShika!

Goodjob! Updatee!

More!more!more!
The Wolf Maiden chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Another awesome story, yay, for me and you. This one was funnier but don't get me wrong I love them both. You're very good at this sort of thing. Probably has something to do with the fact that you're 20, which is eight years older then I am. Um... that's it. What more do you want from me?
Just Another Smith chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
Aww, a cute story for a cute couple. x3

I was glad to see Temari show up in this fic as someone other than "a rival for his love". -rolls eyes- I never saw her that way, so I thought this was accurate.

And I just love the idea of an undefined bond. Shikamaru is right! Why name it and give it a status when it doesn't need one?

Great job, definitely going on my favorites.
Jeebus dirtface chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Another equally well done fanfic. Though, you've probably heard this before?
NeverDust chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
this is great. Love Shika/Ino! OTP!
Initial D 4 life chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
love it!
Uzamaki-Girl chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Loved the story almost as much as "A typical love story". Great job!
juz-dream chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
a really cute story. ShikaIno forever. hope you write more.
Gonrie chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
LOVE LOVE IT! WOWOWOWOW!
Mini-Chobi chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
LMAO! So kawaii! He makes things even simpler. He kisses her. LOL! Shikamaru can be so dense sometimes. Asuma... unromantic... eh... Shika and Ino's relationship was more casual than romantic, but you couldn't say it wasn't... well, romantic! meep.

...FIVE troublesome children? I thought Shika only wanted one... but apparently, he couldn't 'control himself'... *evil, hentai, glint in eye, hentai grin on face* Kukukuku...
Chat-Chan chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
KAWAIINESS! I love it xD The perfect thing before X-mas dinner! HAPPY HOLIDAYS! (Btw...I love it ;)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »