Reviews for Another Typical Love Story
umi amano chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
oh how cute! shika-kun's so sweet! _ its a really good story!

UMI AMANO
Blahberghy chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
So sweet, so cute! **tears up** Why isn't there more fics like this? Love fics like this **starts bawling** write more ShikaIno please :D
Geor-sama chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
Another Typical Love Story...I have a very short list of favorite stories in Naruto and I'm proud to say this is one of them (so is A Typical Love Story, for which I've forgotten to leave a review. Sorry.)

The formating is great, the plot idea is perfect. Best of all...we get the fluff with a minimum of drama/angst. The only question I do have is this:

Who's next?

Great job, amazing is a better word actually, and thanks.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
*GLOMPGLOMPGLOMPGLOMPGLOMP*

Okay, so I already loved the original "A Typical Love Story," with NaruxHina as the main focus. But golly-gosh, the ShikaIno one basically rocked my socks off! *giggles at herself* At this point, I'm basically squealing my head off and I have a ton of lines from the story that I'm going to save and print out and stick on my binder/backpack/T-shirt. You're one hell of a writer, and if you don't write any more fics, I don't know what I'll do!
amwong88 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Brilliant! I love the format of your story (ive also read the Naruto x Hinata one but I like this one better). I know this was probably written a long time ago but please please do another one...they're great!
asn water chapter 1 . 6/8/2005
wow their story went by so fast and yet it didnt seem like it went by so fast. haha good job!
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
_ Ate Ren! I wub your STORY! I WUB UR STORY! Ganda ng kanilang pagaaminan, paunahan...Tsaka BAKIT ba sa lahat ng istorya...TORPE LAHAT SILA? Okay, pero honestly I love how you make this pairing works, and its just absolutely entertaining..._

Di kami magboyfriend ni Shika, pero we are more than that...

_ Nyahahaha. Yung epilogue mo ang pinakamagandang EPI na nakita ko sa lahat!
Ruby Moon chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Wai! I love your Typical-Love-Stories! Hehe, I read both of them, and they're both great. ShikaIno is another couple I love. They're both so funny and cute together, why, they're parents must be proud for making them date, or for want of a better word, "spending time together". Keep up the great work.
esther chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
VERY cute. i absolutely adored your naruhina one and i was so surprised and happy to see a shikaino companion one. fantastic!

do you think you could keep them coming? you know, like nejiten, sakusasu etc.

good work!
White Ookami chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Wahaha! ShikaIno! How long has it been since I've found a ShikaIno?

Anyways - lovely work on this. I like the pacing; where you can see them slowly developing from close friends to something more. The relationship is just so THEM, you really captured their characters and bond perfectly. _

Great work, keep it up!

MoonLightWolf
nitrobenzene chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
aw...thats really sweet.

haha..i think you kept them IC :) but isn't 10 years a bit too..long though? :P
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
Waai! i love you ate Renie! hehe.. _ maganda po! another add to my favies.. like your "Typical Love Story" na NaruHina. gawd, u rock.
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4