Reviews for Points For Originality
thechosenrockchick chapter 13 . 12/7/2005
AW this is so cute & i just SO luv it!

go r/hr!

****peace out****

thechosenrockchick

xx*xx*xx
Nandini chapter 14 . 10/21/2005
awsome story!
marie fay chapter 14 . 9/26/2005
AW! I love this Story! I love you! you just have a vary nice way of writing! It's so easy to read, but you tell so much with that, and I -as a reader- am able to find myself easyly into the situation...

Please go on and write a sequel!
Jaded-Amaya chapter 14 . 9/25/2005
aww, you're welcome. I will definitly check out your other fics.
dancerrdw chapter 13 . 9/25/2005
this is a really good story i liked it a lot
marie fay chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
of course no flames! I love your stories! I haven't finished this story, but I'm sure I will in the next few days... But you wrote so many chapters! I'm always happy after I read Ron/Hermione... I think this story will keep me happy for like at least a month!
SEXCIZME chapter 13 . 9/2/2005
Hey sexc bear,

that last chapter waz amazing! If u don't make a sequel i will pewrsonaly kill u! JJ, i hope u liked my ideaz even though they neva made it into tha script! Though 4 next time... Um, just so you know - Kate ur a crap editor, i found so many errors in otha chpters expecially the word minuet it actually iz minute. Well there you go! I love ya 4 eva

- klaudz x
ellen chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
Woo Hoo go Lauren. Yay u finished. So happy. I love the ending. And i like the beginning. Specially the bit about Ginny. Even more coz i wrote it. THough u fixed it up sso it was better.

Anyways i LOVE it, such a cute end. Such a cute couple have gotta have a cute get-together-story.

But i'm rambling now, But yeahs it rocks. and so do u.

Ellen
hayley chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
like omg! that waz a heaps good story! u shood lyk...do a sequal or sumin. i luv da ending of the story da most, and the bits with pat in them :)

keep writing!u rok
xxjane88xx chapter 13 . 8/30/2005
Hello there! OMG! That was brilliant! Well done! :) You should definitely write a sequel!
Klaudia Kulas chapter 12 . 8/27/2005
Hey Lor,

WOW! ur storiez r so fine grl! I luv them and i sure can't wait 2 keep reading them! u deffinetly need to make a sequel. I luv u honey bear - just keepon keeping on going and don't eva let any1 put ur work down coz itz betta than what J.K Rowling can rite! Luv ya darl.

- klaudz x
Hirogo chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
who the storys great *Zombiefied* - NEED MORE TO REVIEW
emgirl1904 chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
This chapter was soo good! Can't wait for the next one!
Queenlover chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
good story! its great, i love it! keep writing i wanna know what happens! :)
dev.gg chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
Update soon, great so far! Byez!

-angel6